Posted: 2015-03-23 by

phone activations BYOP program

Dickinson, ND, United States
Straight Talk Wireless has some problems with their customer service. I tried to activate a phone for my wife and have spent over six hours trying to troubleshoot why it cannot call out. The problem here is that nobody in India wants to help me. They just keep saying something like thats not possible, and then transfer me to a different person. At some point the call is dropped, and I have to call back all over again. Their computer will not let you ask for a representative. If you dont do what it says, it will end the call for you, just like the live straight talk people. I realize that AT&T and Sprint are lacking in this area also. Right now they look good.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Coustemer service
Trac Phone
Alabama

Have been trying to get through tooo coustemer service for three days and nothing yet, BUT EVERY TIME I do call I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY ARE SAYING. BUT as tar as there coverage its great just wish there coustemer service was as good
 29th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Customer Services
Straight Talk

I can not believe I waist 75 minutes of my life activating a phone card. I established my account 3 moths ago, and every time I call to activate my card, takes forever. Extremely bad costumer services
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - No security on personal information
straighttalk.com

Straight Talk give away customers information on there website, this is common knowledge here is an article on what straight talk are doing to fix this issue: http://wontek.com/news-and-opinion/latest-news/straight-talk-security-warning

They are doing nothing!!
 27th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Just Need Help
Straight Talk Wireless

My name is Dennise i had a account with you but the phone had been off for about a mouth now so i would like to transferred my old campany cellphone number to my straight talk. So how do i do that?My email ddejesus79@hotmail.com.
 4th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Lies, Lies
Miami
Florida
Phone: 305-715-6501
straighttalk.com

All i keep getting is the run around from this company. They tried to tell me because i ordered so many phones i can not order another one. Screw them if i am paying money out of my pocket what does it matter to me if i do or if i don't. The customer svc is really bad and it's not worth anyone's time. Mr. Randall Richard's was very rude to me and trying to tell me bogus stuff. I will never deal with them again
 8th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Totally not happy
Straight Talk Wireless

This will be quick and to the point. The customer service needs to re-enter training for another 20 yrs. Very disappointed! If smart stay away. I received my phone today and the battery was not charging properly so I called customer service and they could care less. I just feel if I spent my money purchasing your products you would at least have the decency to resolve my issue. Totally not happy!
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Took my money & phone
Straight Talk Wireless

Bought a Nokia 6790 phone for $214.99 from Straight Talk on Aug.20, 2011. Returned the phone because it did not pair with my car hands free link blue tooth. Straight talk denied receipt of the phone and did not credit my account. Stole my money.
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi,

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

thanks,
Nokia India Team.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - Very Helpful !!!
Florida

I had problems on my phone of not able to make and receive calls and the people at this email address helped me fix my concern. I know that the email is going to the company themselves but the people handling these emails are very good. Give it a try. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Send them your name, cell number or your phone serial number.
 8th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Straight talk wireless - You've got the X factor ST
Ohio

I was very frustrated about my phone that was not working with some questions that was not clearly answered on the phone with the CS, and found this thread with the emaill address: ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. And with an awe!! I was refresh and satisfied for the help and hardwork that the representative done for me. If you want help and satisfaction, just send them your name, cell number or your phone serial number.

Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk