logo

State Farm Insurance

Posted:    Robert

Screwed me

State Farm Insurance
My son was hit by a school bus in another county. The bus came from a dead stop and pull in behind my son and hit his trailer. The crossing guard said she had her hand up stopping traffic. Everyone for the school got together and made their story the same and my son had 3 people with him say that the traffic guard didn't have her hand up stopping traffic. The police officer didn't issue a ticket saying no one was at fault however State Farm rulled my son was at fault. I ask you...how can a bus be at a dead stop waiting for traffic to clear, let the truck go by and pull out hitting the trailer being pulled by the truck and it not be his fault. The cop stated that no one was at fault and the insurance companies would have to sort it out. State Farm had insurance on both vehicles. My local agent agreed with me that the bus never saw the trailer, but I was told that he has no input in the claim at all. Doesn't sound like a "Good Neighbor" to me. I have been with State Farm for 34 years with very little claims so don't think they won't *** also. We have been fighting this for over a month and now I have been told this is final to get a layer if i want to go any further. Like I would get a layer to fight a $2000 claim. I am now searching for another insurance carrier and would advise everyone with State Farm to do the same. Don't think that just because you know your agent real well and you have been with them a long time that they won't ***. I have a good comercial for any other insurance company titled "How State Farm Will ***". They don't mind taking your money, but heaven forbid you put in a claim. I think what pissed me off more than anything is my agent agrees I am getting screwed and can't do anything about it.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2011 by   thetruth1709 0 Votes
instead of a layer, you should get better police officers out there. You said that he said it was "no fault". Kinda ends it all...

Overpayment Scam