logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Answerology.com
The moderators there are all a bunch of non responsive people
2. (8 mins ago)
FDM Brands
Failed to deliver my order
3. (8 mins ago)

Shawnee Mission
Kansas
Customer Care
Phone:1 913-451-2724
American Senior Benefits, LLCĀ® (ASB) is quickly establishing itself throughout the country as a leading distributor of senior market insurance products! We are very proud of our dedicated, professional agents and agency managers and we work hard to support their efforts each and every day!

Go to American Senior Benefits:    Facebook

American Senior Benefits Complaints & Reviews

North American Senior Benefits - Check Scam

Posted: 2014-12-20 by    BeckyE
This company mails seniors a $5.00 check stating that they can cash it and will be receiving information later about enrolling with them as a Medicare supplement. The $5.00 check BOUNCED and my bank not only deducted the $5.00 out of my account but charged me with a return check fee! Nothing...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

American Senior Benefits - Michigan, Traverse City - non payment of wages

Posted: 2012-07-08 by    serialmom
This sounds like such a familiar story!! I had the same panel type interview after I had "passed" the phone interview and the Vice President was impressed with my resume. They lead you to believe that they will pay for all the training and training material and licensing...NOT TRUE....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Michigan, Traverse City Complaint category Savings & Investments

American Senior Benefits - Michigan, Traverse City - Job Scam

Posted: 2011-09-28 by    anonomous555
I am so disgusted with companies today taking advantage of so many unemployed individuals looking desperately for a job. The latest scam I have unraveled is American Senior Benefits. I was interviewed years back by Bankers Life and Casualty, who sit you down in a room with several people, make...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Michigan, Traverse City Complaint category Employers

Beware of Moving Scams