American Senior Benefits Logo

Kansas

Customer Support Phone Numbers

Phone:
1 913-451-2724 0 0
American Senior Benefits, LLCĀ® (ASB) is quickly establishing itself throughout the country as a leading distributor of senior market insurance products! We are very proud of our dedicated, professional agents and agency managers and we work hard to support their efforts each and every day!

Go to American Senior Benefits:    Facebook

American Senior Benefits Complaints & Reviews

North American Senior Benefits / Check Scam

Be
BeckyE on Dec 20, 2014
This company mails seniors a $5.00 check stating that they can cash it and will be receiving information later about enrolling with them as a Medicare supplement. The $5.00 check BOUNCED and my bank not only deducted the $5.00 out of my account but charged me with a return check fee! Nothing but an outright SCAM preying on seniors!

American Senior Benefits - Michigan, Traverse City / non payment of wages

Se
serialmom on Jul 8, 2012
This sounds like such a familiar story!! I had the same panel type interview after I had "passed" the phone interview and the Vice President was impressed with my resume. They lead you to believe that they will pay for all the training and training material and licensing...NOT TRUE. The...

American Senior Benefits - Michigan, Traverse City / Job Scam

An
anonomous555 on Sep 28, 2011
I am so disgusted with companies today taking advantage of so many unemployed individuals looking desperately for a job. The latest scam I have unraveled is American Senior Benefits. I was interviewed years back by Bankers Life and Casualty, who sit you down in a room with several people...

Contact Us