logo

Jack Laviano
Sold Me A Clarity Enhanced Diamond
2. (7 mins ago)
ship-stuff.com
The website is total waste of time
3. (8 mins ago)

Posted:    Sandra

Wes and Pamela McCoy

Shop NBC
Dracut, Massachusetts
Why does Wes and Pamela McCoy always host together? Can't they host separately? Don't they know how annoying it is that they're always together? They must find a way to host without each other... It's codependency at it's worst with them!
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2009 by   elaine young +2 Votes
I cannot tolerate the two of them together. its like pure syrup. they never even tease each other, all they do is gush I feel like we are watching a "private" personal moment. If he says jump, she asks how high. Nausea at its best. does her hair move or is that a permanent helmet. Please get her a haircut, with that long thin face the helmet does nothing for her. No one can be that "sweet" I wonder what her glucose level is.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   Leelem +2 Votes
Wes and Pam McCoy are the worst at its best; they are so sickening. Pam McCoy seems to have the IQ level of a turkey. ShopNBC and JTV have the very worst TV hosts. I never watch ShopNBC, particularly when they are hosting.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Buyfromtalenteddesignersonly +1 Votes
Pamela McCoy was selling one of her faux furs the other day and compared the cost $78, as equal to the cost of a pound of Wes' favorite truffles. So sweet is HARDLY how I see her. Presumptuos conceited braggart is now my view of her. She never got a dime of mine and ShopNBC will never see another sale from me.
 5th of Aug, 2009 by   Marci_s +1 Votes
Well the day has finally arrived when Wes and Pam are no longer hosts with ShopNBC!!! She was nothing more than a gold digging, phony, camera whore who was so full of herself she became pathetic to watch!!! Over the years she became more and more full of herself, "Ohhhhh Wes", "I HAVE to have this", "Umhmmmm, right, right" thank God we don't have to listen to THAT any more!!!
Some nights she looked like she was under the influence of either drugs, alcohol or both!!! However, I have noticed the Pam McCoy collection is alive and well, but the prices have seem to have increased...I wonder why????
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   DEBORAH GIBSON -1 Votes
I think you all are being a bit harsh...I liked them and even though they did gush over each over, I feel it was genuine and they truly care fo reach other, so why is that a problem...and anyone who knows anything, knows the cost of leather and material has increased, so the price of her collection has increased...it is the same at QVC AND HSN...WAKE UP...
 18th of Aug, 2009 by   turnup +1 Votes
Sorry . . . but they had an act together that Pam ruined with her little "girlish" talk. I don't think Wes was as bad as "Pamela" (I think he was frightened to call her Pam). They slipped a few times describing their so called regular "home" -- and Chuck Clemency did a number on them with the truth about their home being like a mansion . . . and she certainly got rid of Ariel the cat soon enough. Couldn't have been cuter until the poor thing grew up. Then out the door she went. I wonder if Wes is going the same way?????
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   YolyO +1 Votes
I just noticed that I haven't seen Wes or Pamela McCoy for some time now and I looked them up in the 'hosts' category on the ShopNBC website and their pictures and bios are now gone. Thank God! I could tolerate him more than her, but they were both full of hot air. And when she got that new diamond engagement ring --- OMG did she flaunt it! It seems like she had to have it in every shot of whatever she was trying to sell. Now, I enjoy seeing a happy couple, but their 'togetherness' was sickening. Give us more natural, down-to-earth hosts who can laugh at themselves once in a while. We're all human.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   rierie -1 Votes
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   C Sherrill -1 Votes
Some of you people are a little harsh about Wes & Pamela McCoy, I really enjoyed Shop NBC when they were host, I don't even watch anymore because they are gone. I really would like to know where they went so I can watch them again. I also think Pamela McCoy collection is great, my closet is full of her jackets, I think she should take the collection to another company. God Bless you Both Pam & Wes.

Best Regards,
C Sherrill
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   kth -1 Votes
I feel that those who are complaining the loudest about Pam and Wes McCoy are just jealous of what they have. I have enjoyed and envied their relationship. If only all of us could have that. I am sure the one who complained about her flaunting her engagement ring would not say no if one were ever presented to her! Who wouldn't want a ring like that? I also love Pamela's Collection and own many of her items, none of them are poorly made. I have made gifts with her collection over the years and those who have the jackets STILL wear them! As for the comment about Wes being afraid to call her Pam is just silly. Many people prefer to be called by their full name and if this is the case with Pamela, then it shows his respect for her. They are a major reason I watch Shop NBC. I also want to say if I had any problem or question about any of Pamela's products, I would send her an email and she ALWAYS replied. She even sent my mother a birthday card when I mentioned I had purchased one of her jackets for her birthday! How sweet, yes, I said it, sweet is that? My mother was flattered and surprised. I will miss them and probably watch ShopNBC less now, which is probably a good thing for my bank account. There have been many vendors and hosts who have been let go and while some have come back, I feel the show is loosing its regular and faithful audience as a result. Good Luck, Pam and Wes, I'll be looking for you on my new favorite shopping network!
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   SDKWonderful 0 Votes
I'm sure the un-dynamic duo will find jobs elsewhere. Everytime I see (well, hear) Wes, I think of dialing-for-dollars or a presence more befitting to a game show. I think SNBC was really overloaded with all the Pam McCoy stuff; maybe now they'll have room for some really credible, quality and good-looking offerings. I believe (for those who swear by Pam McCoy fashions) that--well--if that's all you have to choose from, then you don't have much of a selection and that's the standard to which you will become accustomed (especially if you're easily influenced by their hype). I look forward to some new and fresh fashion lines (hopefully) on SNBC. Hope they aren't a disappointment (but you can't please everyone).
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   skiddd +1 Votes
Good riddance to that shallow money grubbing pam mccoy.
 11th of Dec, 2009 by   skiddd +1 Votes
'I agree with Deborah Gibson regarding being a bit harsh on Wes and Pam McCoy. Could it be that you (Yoly) didn't get a big diamond engagement ring. Most are 1/4 ct, hers looks like it is 2+, kind of hard to miss and (Marci), you're probably like me, wish you had a Man to say Ohhhhh Man, I have to have that., and (Elaine Young), what does her glucose level have to do with anything, apparently it was in the normal range, we never heard of her missing work because of it being too low or too high. How sweet are you? Again, people don't be so quick to dig ditches, you may fall in it. I doubt any of you have the resources of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Oprah, etc.'

Is that you Pam? How are you going to pay for your mansion now?
Tough when you are in debt up to your eyeballs.
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   ellenb +1 Votes
I was so happy to see the "Fake Mccoys" go!! Wes nauseated me, and so did Pamela!!
When they were together, she was awake, however, when she was doing the show solo, she was so boring, that I had to turn it off!!

ShopNbc needs new blood!! In fact, where I live, they took it off our cable station. I wonder why?
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   mark cornell -2 Votes
I'd bang her hard with my massive man meat cock while Wes watches jerkin off! All you bitches need a good deep one too!
 10th of Apr, 2010 by   cmiller 0 Votes
You are a disgusting pig mr. cornell.
 16th of May, 2010 by   BigEd 0 Votes
Yo Mark...good one bro.!!! She needs some jizz on the plastic face o hers. I can hear her now OHHHHHHHH Wes get that thing out of my mouth...you know I don't swallow...but for a BIGGER DIAMOND I just might...
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   Elfe -1 Votes
I always enjoyed their jewelry shows and it was refreshing to see a couple so obviously in love with one another. Pamela was a lovely model with the most beautiful hands I have ever seen to model the gorgeous rings they were showing on Value Vision 10+ years ago. I am so sorry that they are gone. They were such an asset to the network. I wish them all the best for their future. Perhaps they could have their own home shopping network. I am a loyal fan. God bless both Pam and Wes.
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   skiddd 0 Votes

Anonymous said...

Pam McCoy is an evil bitch. I knew her personally. She hurt and ripped off a wonderful man - her ex. She even killed his unborn child. She is a fake inside and out. She started working as a waitress, not doing print work like she claims. She is not college educated either. Prostitute.
July 13, 2010 8:51 PM

While I have no knowledge of the above, I am glad to see that fake, superficial, money grubbing aspiring whore off the the shnbc lineup.

Good riddance to the queen of phony
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   FORGIVE -1 Votes
AS FOR ALL THE BAD SAID YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IT ONLY COST ABOUT 20, 000 TO TRACK YOU YOU THOUGH THE THE SERVER [ THERE IS ONLY ABOUT 15 OF YOU] AND MAKE LIST OF YOU HATEFUL PEOPLE AND YOU WILL ALWAY WONDER AS LIFE GOS ON IS IT KARMA OR THE CURSE OF THE MCCOYS

Where Should You Put Your Money?

Latest Groups