Customer Service Department

Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179

Attn: Advocate & Corporate
Complaint Department RE: Customer Service

To Whom It May Concern:

During these hard economic times, I found it necessary to purchase a new Dishwasher and Refrigerator. The appliances I had were over 20 years old and were not energy efficient items.

As I have done in the past, I researched the products and looked for discounts. I have owned Kenmore appliances in the past, and found the items that I wanted to purchase were top rated products recommended by www.consumerreport.com.

After my research, I decided to purchase appliances at Sears. On August 13, 2008, I purchased two items totaling $2, 439.57. Quite a substantial amount.

The Salesman, Eddie Barajas, did a wonderful job, as I had to call him a few times with measurement questions, and he was extremely helpful. After I purchased the items, I left the store feeling that I would definitely purchase other items from him in the future.

After discussion of delivery, I was told that I would be contacted within 72 hours with the date and times for delivery. I was concerned about having the deliveries too close, as I have a small kitchen, and did not want to have many delivery people in my home at once. Also, I have a large dog, and during hot weather, do not want him outside too long. I asked for delivery on a Wednesday or Thursday. My salesman told me that I could discuss this with the delivery department and would not have any problems, as the items were available at the local warehouse.

Within the 72 hour period, I was contacted by a company named Service Bench, to schedule the dishwasher installation, which was agreed upon. I was not contacted for the refrigerator delivery during that 72 hour period.

On Monday, August 18, I called Sears delivery at 800-732-7747, and I was told that the “Freezer” that I purchased was delivered on August 15, 2008. I told the person that I had purchased a Dishwasher and Refrigerator, not a Freezer and she advised me that the purchase was not in the computer. That evening I arrived home to have two messages from Sears delivery. One message scheduled the Refrigerator delivery for August 20, 2008, between 2 P.M. and 4 P.M., the Dishwasher was scheduled for August 20, 2008, between 3 P.M. and 5 P.M. I immediately called the automated system to verify, then talked to a person, and was advised to call after 6 P.M. for times.

I was a concerned that the deliveries would overlap and called the 1-800 number after 6 P.M., only to reach a recording. Finally, I reached a person who said to call after 9 P.M. and scheduling would be modified. Again, after 9 P.M., I called repeatedly, only to reach a recorded message. By this time I stopped calling. I only hoped that the day of delivery I would have adequate time to prepare for the two deliveries.

On Wednesday, August 20, 2008, around 11:30 A.M., I was contacted by the delivery men, asking permission to delivery the refrigerator early, as they were in the area. I was doing a project and told him that I needed time to empty out the old refrigerator, freezer, and clean the floor, cabinets and walls. I scrambled to get the items out of the freezer, when I discovered they were at my door. I had to get my dog out into the back yard and get two coolers from my garage for food storage.

The men seemed to be in a hurry, since they were ahead of schedule, and had the new refrigerator at my front door before I was ready for them. I was trying to work as fast as I could to empty and clean, and unfortunately left some items on one of the doors of the old refrigerator.

I pulled out the old refrigerator to clean, and they were standing there watching, not even an offer to help. I vacuumed and barely had time to mop the floor, while they were ushering me out of the way to move away the old appliance. I told them to be careful of the slate floor, as it will scratch. They were tilting it and I said “watch out”, then I knew the slate was scratched.

Meanwhile, I was unaware that I had left items in the refrigerator, and the men did not check or ask me to double check. I feel as though I was so rushed, I did not have the appropriate time to prepare. This was my main concern at the time of purchase, and it was happening.

As the Sears truck was leaving, another truck was backing up into my driveway, with the dishwasher. The time was approximately 1:30 P.M.

As the new dishwasher was being brought into my home, the old dishwasher was being disconnected and a tool chest was placed in the kitchen, therefore, I had no place to stand and put items in the refrigerator. I told the man that I wanted to clean under the area, and he said that would be no problem. He picked up some glass, screws and larger items himself, and then I was able to vacuum the dirt and cobwebs.

While I was in the kitchen, putting food items into the freezer before they melted, I realized some items were missing. I went through my coolers and could not find my RX and other items. I immediately called Sears delivery department and was told that the delivery truck was still out, and that I would receive a call from them within the hour. By this time, it was around 2:30 P.M., as the dishwasher people were still here.

During the call, I told Sears that I had neglected to get two prescriptions that needed refrigerated, and I needed the Pharmacy name and RX numbers so I could replace them, as they were expensive.

By 6 P.M., I had still not received a call, again calling customer service, only to listen to a recording. By now I had discovered just how many items were still on the door of the old refrigerator.

The following morning, August 21, 2008, I started calling customer service at around 10 A.M., and by 3:30 P.M., I had talked to 13 people! Two out of the 13 that I talked to offered me a $50.00 gift card and I was told to call the Sears Corporate Advocate and Customer Complaint Department at 800-795-5030 for food compensation. I then decided to wait until my next day off, as this was beginning to frustrate me.

Thursday morning, August 27, 2008, I had the unfortunate opportunity to talk to a woman who said her name was Tina, #563536. She is supposed to be the Advocate for the Complaint department. She was rude, unprofessional, continued to interrupt me as I spoke and down right awful and unhelpful!

I explained to her the situation, as it happened, about the prescriptions and food items; and that someone, during all the conversations with Customer Service, had told me that I would be reimbursed for the food items. She consistently badgered me about who, and how and did I get the misinformation about reimbursement for food items, as this is not policy, and what telephone numbers I had called .

I tried to tell her the names and ID numbers of the people I had talked to and she continued to tell me that she was going to hang up on me. Then I tried to describe the food items to her and she, again, stated that she was going to hang up on me.

I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years, and in all these years, I have learned how to listen and make sure the customer is finished venting before speaking. Had I been that rude, I would surely be out of a job!

The people I talked to from Sears on August 21, 2008, were:

Jack #24201 Unit Supervisor
Randy, Amanda, Clarisa #24201, Lei, John, Jack
Tenesya ##82013, Yuvan #1047
John #1112, Donnecia #79803 (very helpful)
Tina #563536 was the person I talked to on August 27, 2008.
Unfortunately, for me, I did not get every ID number.

Last Thursday, August 21, 2008 I called home delivery, at 1-800-732-7747, and was told that the old appliances were at a warehouse and was given 702-259-4200 to check if the appliances were still there. By now, frantic about the RX, I knew they had begun to spoil and I needed the information.

The girl I talked to informed me that the refrigerator was at Jaco
702-478-8015. Again, I was informed that the GE refrigerator was not there or may have already been shipped.

Now, I feel as though I am entitled to some sort of financial reimbursement. As for all the items that were left to spoil, for the prescriptions that I tried and tried and failed to acquire and mostly for all the unnecessary stress. My husband has been out of work most of the past two years, due to surgeries, and I do not have the $100.00 or more to replace the following food items:

Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Chinese Mustard, Pine nuts, Two prescriptions @ $25.00 each, 5 bottles of Salad Dressing, Soy Sauce, Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip, 1 Box of Arm and Hammer Kitchen Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, One bottle of Marinara Sauce, Clam Juice, Clamato Juice, Coffee, Olives, Sweet & Sour Marinade, Vermouth, Teriyaki Sauce, and Two bottles of Salad Spritzers. Many of these items are not used on a daily basis, therefore it will be quite expensive to replace them.

I do not believe that I am being unreasonable in asking for compensation or a gift card to Vons, Albertsons, Smiths, all Nevada grocery stores, as I did what was required, in writing, by me for this delivery. I did not read anywhere that It was all my responsibility to have everything out of my refrigerator, although, had I had the appropriate amount of time or consideration I would not be writing this letter of complaint. I did everything in my power to talk to the various representatives from Sears for a solution, only to be passed on to another and another and another and another, finally to Tina to be told, basically, that I “was getting nothing!”

I am not asking for compensation for the scratches on the slate floor, as I know I can buff them out. I am asking for monetary help.

Unfortunately, you have lost a loyal Sears Customer of over 35 years, and I will notify all family members and friends of this unfortunate Customer Service Nightmare.

Margaret Stayen
3608 Broxburn Street
Las Vegas, NV 89108

Cc: Illinois Attorney General, Lisa Madigan
Nevada Attorney General
Clark County Better Business Bureau
Clark County Consumer Affairs
www.consumeraffairs, .com www.complaintsboardcom

Complaint comments Comments (337) Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I NEVER again will call Sears for service on any of my products. Called and spent a large amount of time to setup an appointment to have my furance looked at. Guess what?? After waiting 5 hours, NO SERVICE!!! Is it the call centers fault or the service end?? Don't know don't care. Never had the problem before. Good job SEARS, send more jobs out of the country. Thanks for wasting my time.
 9th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - ripping of cust

sears is ripping their cust off by putting cash cust in for searvice the same day they call in if your under warranty or contract you will wait. also the techs have to try and sell you contracts and snake oil products that are 3 times the price you can get them at other stores. water filters for their refigerators are for more expensive on their trucks. they also subcontract to other companys just ask the lady who sears sent a contractor to her house and hes started to do pushups in her home and asking for gator aid scary aint it lol. i have some real good stores i worked for them for 35 years. and have you notice that they have switch their name to A&E? watch out people they are out for their own pockets and dont care about cust service just look at all the complaints. WHO WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOME ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE CALL? seras will not be coming to my house and i worked for them be careful
 10th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sears Blue Crew doesn't represent the uniform. It is how the customers feels.

Purchased an Electrolux microwave. Unable to hang because inside part is stripped. I have had 3 appointments schedule for repair. I have yet to see a repair person. They have me wait all day to say they don't have tech in area now. I call the day before to confirm and I am on the schedule then some how I am not when they don't show up.

I have talked to 6 different people already and I am sure the list will grow before it is over. If I hear one more time I am sorry I will scream. I don't want to hear I am sorry I want to hear what they are going to do to correct it!

I will never buy from Sears again and everyone I know will the reason.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
My name is Albert Meyer, I am a Scout and I am working on a project it;s called bookbags for foster children. I am looking for support from you and your company
i have made the news and our local paper my family and i are a fostering family and I am working on a scout project for Life and I need help
if you could please contact me at 843-771-4779 or cell 8473-557-4505 thanks
Albert Meyer Star Scout
 21st of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I phoned and made an appointment for repair to fix a Kenmore fridge. I gave 2 phone numbers in the event that a repairman needed to contact me. We took off a day from work (without pay), and nobody showed for the repair work and nobody called us. When I finally called I was told the service man called in family emergency, and Sear's is sorry he didn't bother to call us. Sears then offered to make a second appointment 2 days later. We can't really afford to lose 2 days pay...and how do we know if this guy will show up? Beside we will lose all the food in the fridge. I asked that Sears reschedule the next day, and Sears said that they didn't have the authorization to do that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he gave the same response. So I called to cancel the service contract that I signed up for when I made the original appointment. Sears could care less about customers. How sad that Sears no longer has a reputation for customer respect! Jon
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - Not happy with the work done

We bought all of our appliances for a new home 2 1/2 years ago from the local Sears store...great experience. We bought an extended warranty on several items. Now, Sears will only tell you what DAY they are coming and will not give you a time frame (i.e. 8 AM to noon). I have to take a whole day off work. Not acceptable. Then, a service person shows up and diagnoses the problem, tells me the part will be shipped to our house and to call Sears when it arrives. Of course, it doesn't come and two weeks later I get a call from Sears that their tech is scheduled to arrive the next day to install the part. I tell them I don't have the part yet. They will reorder. This scene happens all over again two weeks later. As soon as the repair is made (always by a different tech that doesn't really know the problem), Sears begins calling wanting me to renew my warranty now (expires next year), and add other appliances. I have told them "No" twice in two weeks. I'm not happy with the work done..the washing machine they worked on makes beeping noises throughout the cycle that it never made before...the dryer they said was not working because of an obstruction in the vent pipe which is not covered by the warranty is actually not obstructed in any way. I will now have to take another day off of work to arrange to have both looked at and start the process all over again. UGHH!!
 16th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
We purchased a 46in LCD Sharp TV in Nov 2008. It doesn't turn on half the time. The 1st tech said we needed a new mother board. It came and the 2nd tech installed. The board was defective-he reinstalled my old one, and said he ordered a new one, and they would reschedule service. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks-keep in mind the first part came in 3 days. I called and after 3 people, transfers, telling the story, I got Gary in Electronics who told me the part wasn't ordered because they weren't sure that's what was needed and they were researching w/Sharp. He said someone would call me by 3/15. Surprise-no one did. I called 3/16-another 3 people, another rude service call, they now ordered the original part-we wait again-BEWARE OF SEARS SERVICE CONTRACTS-they aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I have all new ss Sears appliances in my kitchen and have been a loyal Sears customer for 40+ years. I am going to take the suggestion of going to the local Sears and telling them why I won't be buying Sears products again and see what happens. 2 Thumbs down for Sears Service. Once they have your $$$ they could care less.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased an extended warranty for all of my Sears appliances. They were quick to collect the monies to cover these warranties; however, they are not quick to fix issues. So far I have had two techs to my home and we are 20 days into my initial contact for them to fix my oven and it still isn't working. The first tech had to order a part (even though the initial appointment couldn't be set until a battery of questions regarding my oven and the problems were covered). I'll admit the first tech was very kind and apologetic (but that doesn't do much for me or cooking for my family). The second one shows up after UPS delivered the parts and stated the wrong part had been shipped. So 20 days later, still no oven and no fix in sight! Sears simply does not value their customers and in my humble opinion do not want my money. I had company here this weekend and was unable to cook for them since I had no oven. To top things off my husband installed a new hot water heater on Sunday and asked me to go online check prices and pick which one I wanted. I choose to go with a model from Lowes that was $80 more expensive to get away from Sears products. I Will NEVER purchase another thing from Sears!
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I recently purchased a new King mattress from sears and have a concern because one set of tags that are sewn into the mattress was removed before it was delivered, The mattress was still in the shipping cover when brought into my home and the tags were not removed there.I wonder if they were removed to hide somthing from me or for another reason.I know you are always warned not to remove them.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - frige
New York

i bought a refrigerator a little less than 2 years ago an lowes jest took it i have been saving for a new one sence one year and 10 days it broke i called customer service they told me they could sell me a plan that would cover any repairs for over $200 that's half of a new one than they said they could have some one come out for $75 and look at it and pay for the parts to have it fixed and it still would come out to be about the same as the plan it all about the plan i paid $600 for the unit and you want me to spend more i am not rich it took me a year to save for that one i had my food in coolers during the winter so i could keep saving to buy the refrigerator are these things only good for a year and 10 days that is sad so i went on at that point and started to save again and i kept the thing going by this whole procsses that i am not going to get into so yesterday lowes took the junker and now i have a new one the service i got was the best the savings and customer rating was all some no way was i giving sear any more of my hard earned money why is what i do not understand why do you not stand behind your product lowes is and dose
 29th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am so glad to know tha I am not the only person with an exhasberating expeience with Sears. We purchased a Whirlpool washer & dryer Feb 2009. The set was Aspen Green. Exactly one year later the frame around the dryer door started falling off. Whirlpool no longer makes the Aspen Green machines and subsequently no longer makes replacment parts for them. So under the warranty we purchased we were entitled to replacement, after much arguing with customer service. So the problem is now we have a beautiful aspen Green washer and the matching dryer will no longer match as Whirlpool pulled the item only 3 years after first marketing the color. So now we are given a specific price we can use to go to our local sears store to get a replacment machine. I now have to settle for white/ which does not match my wahser/ so we plan the delivery - of the unmathcing dryer. Te deliverywas scheduled for SaturdayMar 27 2010 between the hours of 9am and 11am. So i rise early to feed the kids prior to the delivery guys arriving and low and behold the arrive at 8:15 am. So i had to leave them on the porch to go and put a robe on and let them in. When i mention something about 9am the driver looks at his paper and says "oh it does say 9am I though it said 8 am and we were running late. Yeah right!!! So the washer and dryer are stacked and the delivery guys proceed to unstack the two and remove my Aspen Green dryer and then bring in the ugly white one. Once they have the two placed in the middle of my floor they go back outside, only to reemerge stating that they do not have a stacking kit to re-stack the dryer and washer. OMG!!! so then they put someone on the phone for us to speak with who proceeds to tell us it is our fault we did not order it. Certainly the delivery men could not have notced the stacked units and checked for the stacking kit prior to removing my dryer. OK so now we argue with the delivery warhouse people and tell them we will find a kit and they agree to send someone out the very next day to complete the instilation. So the drivers leave with my Green dryer and leave my new white dryer and washer unhooked in the middle of my floor. We were told to wait and we would receive a call between 6pm & 9pm to inform us of the return time the next day. The call never came so i called the 1-800 number and it was after hours was told to call back. So i rise early the next day to await the retuen of the delivery men. While i wait i proceed to call the 1-800 number again. I spoke with a total of 7 people, was forwarded to the wrong department twice and ultimately spent 1 hr 20 min onthe phone to be told that there is no record that the drivers were to return the next day and the earliest they could get there would be 5 days later. NOT ACCEPTABLE. So fianlly after much disgust and anger we had to compromise and leave the washer and dryer sit until the following day. They should be arriving today to finsh the instalation today. This has been the most exasberating experience i have ever had. We are researching new televisions and family entertainment systems. We figure we will spend very closr to $2000.00 and have told ever Sears person we spoke to that the purchase will NOT be made at Sears. The response every time is we are sorry to hear that. NOT ONCE has anyone offered to reconcile the issues or even put forth the semblance of sincerity. From here on out I will ALWAYS shop with our small hometown bussinesses for any major purchases. They need the customers and will appreciate it.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - Deliverer rebate

I bought a matree at Sears, Richmond, CA 94806 in Nov 2009, received it in the begining of Dec 2009, and mailed the required rebate on 12/3/2009. Two month ago, I called the number on the rebate form. A gentment talked with me. I was told it takes 8+ week to process, and asked me to call back if not received then. Yesterday, I called the same number, I was told there is no information for my rebate. My call is transfered to different services. The result is: no information in their system; passed the dealine--30 day after purchace, they cannot help. I have the copies of the mailed rebate information, and the original receipt. It is still useless.

At sears, if their cannot find the information, I lost money. It is unfair. Maybe Sears do it inpurpose

Daxin Zuo
daxinz@yahoo.com, 925 330 3720
 1st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sears sucks. I wrote you concerning a microwave/convection oven I purchased. Which has been shut down a total of 2 months waiting service or parts. Now nits down for the 4th time and you want me to pay to ifx it. I will not. I wrote you and told this to you and you sent me a extended purchase contract. As I told you earlier, I and my family have been shopping with you as well as my parents before me. Years back when it was sears roebuck . My first bike was a J. C. Higgans. My kids school clothes were purchased there every year, on and on. NO MORE. I will google, u tube, craigs list and etc. everyone I can and tell them to read my, as well as the other, complaints on the blogs about you and your poor service and products. Starting tonite I will tell all who will listen and all 4 of my children and 3 grandkids and old enough to use your cards and shop will not go there anymore. Oh I know you don't care. There was a time when you would, and act on it. Not anymore but your once proud company would have. Now you hustle your chinese products and poor relation and don't give a damn. Oh my local paper has a gripe page and I will use that to. I want the folks who don't use the computer to know all about you.
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have my own ordeal with Sears: a garage door in my Miami home that teh contractor hired by Sears never called the final inspection on. Now the building department in assessing fees on my property. It has been impossible to get any help from Sears, after 4 months of phone calls I have only been given the run around, when I am lucky to get a live person!

Sears sucks!

In my Dallas condo, I bought an exterior AC unit that does not cool just a few months after being bought and with maintenance as scheduled.

I will neveer buy anything from Sears again!

Danilo Lopez
15388 SW 113 Terrace
Miami FL 33196
 9th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Going through a similar ordeal with Sears customer service at this very moment. They scheduled a service call for my air conditioner (under warranty) for yesterday between 8 am and 5 pm. Waited ALL DAY for a NO SHOW. Called to reshedule and they originally tried to schedule the next date for two weeks later. I said no way, and with much persuasion, got them to reschedule for today. I called first thing in the morning and requested that they contact a dispatcher to get me in early. He put me on hold and returned to say that the serviceman would contact me in a few minutes. That was over an hour ago. Sears used to be the go-to place for everything. Now, I consider it the "stay-away" place. I want everyone to know it.
 12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - Not a good *&^%$#@!***result

We recently had a PM done to our dryer and we are very dissapointed by the result. Liner on insulation was dis- lodge and tore up .Talk to service dept and re schedule and were told it would be free of charge and covered under 90 day warranty.However we were charge and addtional $142 + $82 for parts.What really ticks me off is when they were done the second time, my wife ran dryer for 5 min and dryer stop working and E1 error message.We ended up at a laundry mat for a couple hrs. Not a good *&^%$#@!***result.
 14th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased an extended warranty on a treadmill from sears .When I called to set up an appointment for repair I explained to the representative that I would need 4:30 or later or a Saturday because of my work schedule.He assured me this would not be a problem and scheduled me for 4:30 or later the following Wednesday.When I received my confimation call the evening before they gave me a window of 1:00-4:00.I immediately called back and said this is not possible and the rep told me to call in the morning to reschedule. She said there was no notation of a 4:30 or later appointment.I called the next morning and explained (once again) my situation and the rep had me on hold for 45 minutes. She finally came back and I told her I was on my cell phone and at work and could hold no longer. She said she was connecting me to a supervisor.Once again on hold for 20 minutes. When the supervisor came on she said they NEVER SCHEDULE appointments in my area on Wednesday and can never give an appointment after 4:30. I told her I would take a Saturday then and she said there weren't any and I should have asked when appointments are scheduled before purchasing my warranty and then hung up on me!I could not make any mor phone calls since I was at work and decided to handle this the next day. The following day I received a call from the service tech ststing that he was at my house. He was kind enough to wait for me to arrive 55 minutes later.Once again I called to discuss this matter with customer service and the rep told me someone would contact me within 1 day. NEVER HAPPENED! I would NEVER purchase anything from Sears again and will advise my friends and associates to do the same.
 15th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
WOW, I am stunned as I thought I was the only one that had this much trouble with SEARS service and or repairs! Its UNREAL the WAY they treat their cuntomers! Heres MY story... Its so similar to every one elses!
This is all in the past mth 2010! Oh by the way I touched base with BBB and channel 8 on your side which is one of our local news show...

Back on March 15th I called in for a service repair for my STOVE. At that point I was given a repair appt for the following day March 16th. The tech (Pel) then came out figured the problem and ordered the part then rescheduled the appt for the following week March 23rd. This time we had a different tech (name unknown) come out and noticed wrong parts were ordered however, proceeded to connect old parts with what parts that did come in at that time noticed other issues with the stove and ordered those too. Must mention that the stove was working at the time when the tech left for a period of 30 mins or so. He also schedules a 3rd appt for April 7th. Pel the tech came out for this visit and sees our correct part still has yet to arrive after I called more then a dozen times during all of this to check on and attempt to order the part my self. All attempts on my end fails! On April 7th Pel comes out and makes a call in to sears repair and assures me at this point my part would be in by that Friday the 9th and again reschedules my appt for April 10th. The part doesn’t show up and neither does my tech. I made a call in on Monday April 12th and even went to a local store none of which were helpful! I just had an appt today April 15th at which point my main Brian part had arrived. The tech (Pel) came out and what he thought was he had in fact solved my stove issue! I would say 30mins or so after he left my home my stove came back with the F7 02 ERROR and starts to beep loudly, at this point I call sears right back. I was on the phone with them for well over an hour trying to speak with a supervisor after being transferred 7 times! Finally she comes on the line and I am very, very UPSET and rude to due the lack of service I have been given in this mth with no stove! She at this point tells me I can go to a local rental place to rent a stove until mine gets looked at come MONDAY the 19th (Meanwhile I am now more mad then I was already) she stated that a tech needed to come and look at the stove to basically prove it was STILL NOT WORKING, At that pt I said heres an option let me bring the NON working STOVE to YOU so you can clearly see its not working, She came back with I would like to see you try seeing Im not even in your state! She also at that time offers me a big $75 gift certificate and or 6mths extended warranty! None of which I wanted! What I want and need with a family of 6 and 4 are children is a new stove! So not only am I going to NOT get a new stove today I am being made to wait till MONDAY to get any help at all! Further more if the tech comes out and states that it is un repairable I will get my new stove maybe on Wed if I’m lucky. If he needs to reorder more parts then I still continue to go with out a stove until they can fix it! I am broke and CAN NOT afford the new payments for a stove as I thought my warranty was valuable! Guess I was wrong.. I feel as you all DO SEARS sucks and I will never shop their agian! I am hoping to get my friends, family and anyone that will listen to NOT SHOP THIER EITHER!!! GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE THAT DOES.. BUYER BEWARE!
 28th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sears - I will not return to them after my recheck

The pineville optical dept is unorganized and the doctor must be going through a financial mess because he didn't see me all he saw was money.He made it a point to tell me he wanted to charge more but the economy doesn't allow it.They are already priced higher than most places.I went back to him because of my first visit with great service. He was very impatient and couldnt get me out of there fast enough. It took over 30 days to get my trial pair of contacts. The perscription is not correct. I will have to go back now. This is my second time there. The first time was very pleasant and I recommended them to everyone. The doctor does not seem like he is into what he does anymore. I will not return to them after my recheck. They fired someone between my visit and trial pair and the lady they have transfered in is rude and doesnt care about customer service.

Sears Logo Sears