logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)

VIP Club

Road Runner Sports
Tennessee
roadrunnersports.com
I am a VIP club member with Road Runner Sports. As I run a lot and buy a lot of running shoes, this membership has been worth it for me. However, I just became aware of a practice this company does that I think is wrong. I established my VIP membership several years ago and the yearly renewal was $44.99. Now you can get a membership for $1.99 for the first year and a $24.99 yearly renewal. When I called to complain, they told me that if a customer notices and calls, they can get the cheaper renewal. But you have to notice it first and complain. You can bet if the VIP renewal was increased, they would across the board raise everyone's renewal rate. I think they should charge everyone the going rate, not punish long time VIP member with a higher rate. I would urge everyone to pay attention when your credit card is charged with a renewal and check for lower rates. This company is cheap and does not stand up for its loyal customers.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Mar, 2011 by   BradRippedOff By RoadRunner Sports +1 Votes
RoadRunner Sports is running a MAJOR ripoff scap with the VIP program. they sweet talked me into paying $1.99 for a VIP membership to get free shipping on shoes...not telling me that in the new year I would be billed $24.99 to renew that membership whether I wanted it or not! I was never asked, this is unauthorized use of my credit card. I'm going to call and demand a refund, or I'm calling the California Attorney General.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   san diego run +1 Votes
This is correct. There was no identification anywhere visible stating that at the year I would be automatically billed. Had I not check my account I would have never seen the charge. This is not the style of business I want to be associated with, nor would I recommend them to anyone else. There are many other shoe stores that offer the same deals without the hook.

Things You Should Never Buy Used