The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Follow us
Connect With: Connect with Facebook Connect with Yahoo Connect with Google Connect with Twitter Connect with LinkedIn

Share with Others

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
2. (11 mins ago)
Defamation of my character
3. (13 mins ago)
Small Business Grants Canada
4. (20 mins ago)
british telecom london
fake lottery
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Vo's Nails
Atrocious behaviour of the proprietor

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rent A Center Complaints & Reviews - The Insurance Policy needs to be changed

Rent A Center Contacts & Informations

Rent A Center

Posted:    Morales421

The Insurance Policy needs to be changed

Complaint Rating:  83 % with 6 votes
Contact information:
Rent A Center
United States
Okay well unfortunately my 42inch plasma T.V was stolen among other things. But there is no forced entry or broken windows to show damage to my apt. Basically R.A.C. called it a mysterious disappearance.

I've been a victim of crime I'm a single woman living on my own. And I'm not covered by the Rent a Center Insurance according to there policy I must show proof of damage to my apartment for the stolen TV. on my police report. Which I don't have.

So now I'm forced to continue paying for a TV. That I no longer have until paid in full. So what was the point of paying insurance if it doesn't cover all aspects of theft, the TV was stolen I placed a police report of all that has been stolen but primarily concerned about the TV because it was the only thing in my house not paid in full.

I'm glad I wasn't at home when this occurred and that I'm physically ok. But, I'm not money wise and emotionally ok. It's ugly when you get home from a hard day at work and realized you have just been robbed. Everything I worked hard for was taken that quick.

I don't know I'm upset...
Comments United States Other
Share with others:  
Was the above complaint useful to you?    


Sort by: Date | Rating
 12th of May, 2010 by   cynthiacampanale 0 Votes
Written by cynthia, on 12-05-2010 12:50

We need to unite to file a class action suit. I have spoken with an attorney, please contact his office : RAC has done a great deal from unfair debt collection practices, harassment, deceptive prices . His name and office numbers are below: PLEASE CALL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A CASE AND CAN BE ADDED .

Tom Holman
1250 Broadway, Suite 3701
New York, New York 10001
212-300-0345(Voice); 212-564-5468 (Fax)

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards ComplaintAgree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)


Smart Holiday Shopping Tips

RSS Feed
Login close

Forgot your password?