logo

Coca - Cola
Winning a lottery
2. (6 mins ago)
justin brown
Re: non voice form processing running succesfully, book slots now
3. (13 mins ago)
Splendid Group
Splendid builders always ask only about the money,
4. (15 mins ago)
Pay Power Visa
Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card
5. (20 mins ago)

Progressive Insurance

Posted: 2011-05-18 by    pbz

24.03 % rate hike

Progressive Insurance
My wife & I have been with Progressive car insurance for over 16 years. This last month 4/11 they raised our premiums by 24%. I called and asked why. We have a perfect records meet all the requirements as customers...no accidents, pay on time, etc. We cut costs a year ago due to the economy.

We called another insurance company (All State) & sure enough we were able to get the same rate we have been pay with Progressive and we did not even have the customer loyalty program yet!

Remember Progressive will not work with you PERIOD! I've tried. They seem very indiferent, to the point of being flip.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2011 by   Robert742 0 Votes
You have to shop to get the best rates. All insurance companies have rate increases over time. The last time I shopped my insurance, the most expensive quote was twice as expensive as the least expensive. I shop my auto insurance every year, and every year I find a lower price. I set up this website to help people understand their coverage, give shopping tips and customer satisfaction ratings for 38 leading insurance companies: http://www.smartshopyourcarinsurance.com

Stanfords Caribbean Fraud