logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (28 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

pokerist.com

Posted: 2012-01-20 by    Karch

Scam

pokerist.com
I bought poker chips from them, but they never sent me them. Only thing they can do is to post excuses in live chat.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2012 by   Mr Mark Hall ( silverwolf ) +1 Votes
after buying sever million of chips from pokiest .com I found that what ever game table you play on, every hand you play you will not win any hand till the amount you bought has gone, I have found this several times when having top win hand for it to pay the lowest hand, I am not the only person this has happened to, as many friends have seen the same thing, same as how can you loose chips from your account when not on the game or when you on game see your money go from your account but you not betting or playing the hand.
thank you if you could answer a reply to my email marksiver@hotmail.com
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   Isaac Nonay +3 Votes
I just wanted a straight answer why pokerist changed it's rules. Once you are above 1.5 B you cannot play lower. Now I can't play with friends that have a lot of chips. Does anybody know the answer?
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   jason 11 0 Votes
I bought several million in chips now I can't see my hand until first 3 cards r flipped. Ne1 no y this is happening
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Mac-1 0 Votes
They won't let you play lower tables when you get above 1.5 bill because they don't want big stack to help small stacks.pokerist wants people to buy chips from them..simple
 3rd of May, 2012 by   Mocapr 0 Votes
Bought chips tried several times thinking I was doing something wrong but no turns out I got charged for them just never got them, now what to do.
 10th of May, 2012 by   BRF 0 Votes

weak connection - pokerist.com

Keep losing signal Witch causes me to lose chips about half millon
 18th of May, 2012 by   Marios lasetta 0 Votes
I seem to be having the same problem as quiet a few of your players.I have been playing in your tournements lately and every time I get myself in front, especialy when I'm nearly through to the second phase and once or twice through to the third phase, my chips just disappear and a box comes and says you have lost try again.I don't know whether this is a deliberate ploy to get people to keep buying more chips or not but that's a bit noughty don't you and this game is not free to play is it.you do charge us to play don't you so please can you let me know what intend to do about it.Thank you, mlasetta@hotmail.co.uk
 20th of May, 2012 by   Marios lasetta 0 Votes
Only yesterday I complained about the same thing and bobs your uncle it happened again, this time 9 times one after the other which leads me to believe it was done on purpose, is this the answer I asked for don't think so, so why doesn't Pokerist do something about it, they are quick to take your money but by the looks of it when they are at foult they just ignore you, so come Pokerist what are you going to do about it or don't the people mean anything to you just taking people's money is what your all about and not to provide a descent service.just a little loyalty to your customers would go a long way with people or don't you care.Mlasetta@hotmail.co.uk
 26th of May, 2012 by   Viking iii 0 Votes
I bought a lot of chips learning the game, got the hang of it and had 45b. Then one day i cant sit at any table. Tried to contact their support several times, but never any answers.
Then one day 44 of the millions are gone...? And again, no answers from them.
As i see it this site is just one big scam. Dont spend a peny there!
Viking
 26th of May, 2012 by   Viking iii 0 Votes
Then one day 44 of the millions are gone...? And again, no answers from them.
As i see it this site is just one big scam. Dont spend a penny there!
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   meera101 0 Votes
they are cheaters and liars they just care about money they don't care about the user ...never reply messages, ban you with no reasons, take your chips for no reasons, i advice everyone to quit this stupid app... and apple will never do anything about it coz apple is worse than them
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   jeff223 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY SERIOUSLY!!! I have spent over 300 USD and this app has DELETED every single one of my accounts or has crashed! If you make a new picture or place any bet you're real world money put into this game will be deleted and, never seen again. It is a SKAME and, if you don't believe me just read the reviews before you put money into this game. I have downloaded countless versions on my comp just to be told the exact same thing...( regardless of safari or windows. 5x ver or saf or, 2x ver of win in my family) My comp was up to date but, still it would not refund or reinstate my account!. Point blank period this app WILL take you're money and, you're going to LOSE.
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   John dixel 0 Votes
This is one of the worst ipad apps, the site is a fraud...they have a ton of cheaters playing (saw one player get 7 straights in a row) and the site itself will have u lose over and over, trying to force u to buy chips from them. One of the worst websites/products i have ever seen.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Ali HAKIMI 0 Votes
Me they Take me of my Account 67 Billion i have only 227 Million without any reason i try to contact them i Write many Email Even in kamagames who make this Game i recieve standart stupid answer that if the System has error they will contact me of Courage System has Big error im Not the only One many Friends Poker Player has the Same Problem to get our Money they are the First to contact you but to help Problem to Resolution you can find Nobody fing Bull schit System
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   Dogwood +1 Votes
I am new to Pokerist. Bought 3 mil in chips. Not much but it's just for fun. Noticed I win and then after a certain point I can't buy a hand. When I fold it gives me the hand and when I stay I loose 10-15 hands in a row. I won 4x the chips I bought and was playing with the big boys and while 3 people at the table kept getting hand after hand after amazing hand I got crap. Most hands played to the end so I saw all the cards and I lost 2 mil over 15 hands and not once did it give me a win. Now I am down to the original amount I bought. I have played enought, for several months almost every day and when the system goes against you it is against you and then there are people with huge piockets who ruin it for everyone. Every hand that bid 100's of thousands or a million after the first show and the winner wins with a pair of 7s or once with a high card. I tend to fold on those bids. Most I would have won but when I do stay I can have three of a kind and still lose.' I had kept tying people with pairs but they always gave the chips to the other person. Am I just a bad player or are there rules to the system that I need to know in order to win. Like should I bid high and first and the computer favors me or is there nothing I can do because it sets you up to lose everything so you have to buy more?
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   FuckPokerist 0 Votes
Pokerist is rigged for donks and mainly foreigners. Never will play it again. Its bullshit.
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   annoyedperson1234 0 Votes
Pokerist is full of perverted retards. You can't play poker without them hitting on you. A bunch of anti social idiots who can't get a real relationship so they turn to pokerist. Beware people! These crazy people treat this app as a dating site. Pathetic! I was harassed by this Turkish guy name Jonny. What a scumbag. Anyways I do agree on the above comments regarding the games being cheated. I'm on level 33 and I cant get pass the level. I lose at every hand. I would have the same card as the other person but they would win and I lost. Wtf??? I'm uninstalling this app, it sucks! Dont waste your time.
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   emy85 +1 Votes
I agree with you guys 1000000% this game is so sorry, its not worth it, you make billions dollars and then one day you'll lose it all to some crappy hands...
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   emy85 0 Votes
i have seen so many friends of mine lose billions, at one point you'll start losing and if you do.. ask yourself y? maybe because they want you to buy chips from them? you like the game, you like playing, you enjoy winning they know that.. so what you do? u get frustrated and buy chips and at one point you'll lose them again..
 22nd of Mar, 2013 by   Sean Forshaw 0 Votes
Got two accounts on pokerist play on my iPhone had 6b went bk online day after and 3b was missing emailed them got standard email bk if there is an error on there side they will contact me still waiting over a month ago I was playing today and 540m went missing again they took it while I was playing its a scam I don't buy chips from them I think that's y they have taken them I prob won't get em bk the amount of chips they have taken in there money would b over £700 dick Turpin wore a mask when he robbed people need I say more

Outrageous Prices in the Health Care System