logo

Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom
Fake or real?[2]
4. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
quick shopee
Adsindia.biz - is a technically sound company.
5. (1 hr 10 mins ago)
Life Insurance Corporation of India
Non payment of LIC monthly pension/commutation mount

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Philips Magnavox, Atlanta, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - No Picture/No Sound/TV will not shut off

Philips Magnavox Contacts & Informations

Philips Magnavox

Posted:    seria42210

No Picture/No Sound/TV will not shut off

I paid close to $1, 000.00 for my Magnavox, LCD, HDTV - Smart TV.
Model #26MF/32MF23ID. I trusted the brand name, Magnavox. It has been around for years. So when I bought their TV I thought I had the best tv money could buy. For some reason, I didn't purchase an extended warranty and I also thought my tv would be around for years with no problems, especially since I'm the only one who use it. For the past two years (I blamed it on my cable tv company) my tv screen (on certain channels) started going black and after a minute or two the picture came back and I also noticed that the tv would not turn off with the remote control nor would it shut down by manually pressing the power button. So I believed all the problems came from the cable company hardware that was connected to my tv. So I let it go. Now I'm sitting in my home listening to the radio until I can have my tv fixed or replaced. I prefer to buy a new tv. I am so hurt by this. I take really good care of anything I spend money on. I will be filing a complaint with the proper authorities.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ER's Full, Flu Season to Get Worse