logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Panasonic Contacts & Informations

Panasonic

Posted:    dsaunders

Panasonic
I tried to order a DMC-TS1G digital camera directly from panaSonic.com. the order was placed on 30 May and the website said it would ship in 3-5 days. On the 13th of June it still hadn't shipped, so we called. After talking with customer service they said they didn't know why it hadn't shipped yet and a manager would call me back within 24 hours.

As they promised a manager called on the 14th and promised the item would ship by the 15th. My bank, whom we'd contacted since the charge had gone through several days before, was told the same thing. Come the 22nd the item still hasn't arrived, so I called again. I'm once again told "we don't know why it hasn't shipped" and I'm promised a manager would call again. The manager never calls. I call again on the 23rd and I'm told the item won't even ship until the 25th, over 3 weeks after the initial order and 10 days after a manager promised me it would ship. the customer support representative gave no reason and refused to let me speak with a manager, saying only that a manager would call me within 24 hours. after this run-around I was quite upset I asked to speak with a manager immediately. the response I received was "have a nice day" and the call was terminated.

this has been by far the worst experience I have ever had with customer service. I will NEVER buy from panaSonic again. if it's this difficult to buy from them I'd hate to imagine the pain I'd go through if something broke on the product.
Comments United States Digital Cameras
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Fight Against Healthcare Insurance Fraud