logo

Kumon Math & Reading
Children's education horror story
2. (2 mins ago)
Shopperdisc.co.uk
Unknown deduction from my bank account
3. (58 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Okcupid, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Scammers!

Okcupid Contacts & Informations

Okcupid

Posted: 2012-08-09 by    Ontheball61

Scammers!

Illinois
I joined OKCupid last week. Within a day I had met 3 different men who all seemed nice and genuine! One said he was a Major General in the Army, 51 years old, sent me some really nice pictures, and said he would be retiring in 2 months. I felt suspicious at this dating game, so I googled "major generals of the Army". Much to my surprise, I found several photos of the man I had met (different name of course). The general is actually retired and 67 years old! I found the real retired general on another search and let him know what was going on, and gave him the email address being used by an imposter.
The 2nd contact did not exist where he told me he did. I was told by him to text him at a number which turned out to be a landline. He said he was 51 and was very nice to chat with. There was a man by his name who lived in his hometown but he is 32. (I am 51).
The last man who contacted me was not only the nicest guy, but also the scariest of all. I did a whole criminal background check on him and he has over 10 felonies and at least 3 of those are class x! A lot of theft, and domestic battery! (and he lives very close to me!). How he is not in prison, I don't know!
If anyone uses this site, they need to #1. don't give out your phone #!!! # 2. do your homework and spend a little money to do a background check and #3. get the hell OFF of this FREE site. As they say, if it sounds too good. it probably is!
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis