logo

Nutsonline.com Complaints & Reviews - I would steer clear of this company

Nutsonline.com Contacts & Informations

Nutsonline.com

Posted: 2011-11-30 by

I would steer clear of this company

Nutsonline.com
nutsonline.com
I have been ordering from Nutsonline since 2008. I placed an order on 11/23/2011 and was sent an email by Nutsonline that the package was shipped on 11/25 and would be received on 11/29/2011. I did not receive. I sent an email to customer service and received an email stating that they would place a package trace with FedEx and try to see what happened to package. They also said if I had not received package by 12/2/2011 to let them know and they would resend. I sent an email back and stated that wasn't okay with me. That it wasn't my fault that the package was lost and they should have sent package out again. I told them I wanted my money back and to forget it. They have not answered back. I would steer clear of this company. They DO NOT HAVE A 100% satisfaction guarantee as stated on the website. Find someone else to order from.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments