logo

Relo Montreal
Kept full deposit unreasonably
3. (24 mins ago)
gosignups.com
Staff accuses customers in cheating
4. (26 mins ago)

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA

Posted: 2011-02-14 by    Ben Slaven

Fraudulent Charges

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA
Fraudulent charges on 02/14/2011 of $81.18 and $74.99 were debited to my ''''''''''''visa by MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA. I placed no orders with this company. I would like these charges removed from my Visa account as soon as possible. I may be contacted via my email address bsalven@cinci.rr.com
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2011 by   blanford 0 Votes
Fraudulent charges of $77.99 were debited to my checking account three times by MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA. I placed no orders with this company. I would like these charges removed from my bank account as soon as possible. I may be contacted via my email address at blanford1950@cox.net.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by   sshoru01 +1 Votes
I had the same charges in my account today spend hours on the phone with microsoft. My bank was ready to remove the hold from my account but Microsoft will not give them the authorization code. Even though I was informed that if I got the bank on the other line they will help. They just kept hanging up. I have charges totalling $200 on my acct. This is fraud on microsoft's part too.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   OhWowReally 0 Votes
Seriously, stop what you are doing and cancel your credit cards. Clearly you're the victim of identity theft. Call you credit card company now, report the charges, and get new cards issued. Microsoft is not going to help you here.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   RJ99 0 Votes
I was victim just yesterday (2/27). My bank notified me of suspicious charges and put a hold on my card. I will get a new card.

I also called XBOX support at 1-800-4MYXBOX. They WERE helpful. The person there did some research and found two accounts had been opened in my name. She removed the card from their system, canceled the accounts, and escalated the report to the fraud person(s).

My bank also said to open a police report and notify the credit bureaus.
Equifax 1.800.525.6285
Experian 1.888.397.3742
Trans Union 1.800.680.7289
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   RJ99 0 Votes
PS: also file a complaint with the FTC
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   cinandrews04 0 Votes
MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA - Fraudulent Charges on 6/17/2011! It was for 19.99. I don't have an XBOX. I called XBOX.com and they told me some kind of points were bought and made a note that it was fraudulent and gave me a ref# to give to the credit card company. I had to call credit card company and tell them and block the card and get a new one. I only make online purchases with the card. I guess I won't do that anymore!
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   Norma I.Martinez 0 Votes
There was a fraudulent charge to my credit card, it was not authorized. Please don"t do that, it was $9.99. Contact me: nimartinez59@yahoo.com
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   Colby1324 0 Votes
I have 2 Fraudulent Charges on My account. Both 12/27/11. One for $9.99 & the other for $19.99 - PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! Colby1324@gmail.com
 8th of Dec, 2012 by   tonyram555 0 Votes
i was chager to can u contact me at tonyram555@yahoo.com i was chager 2 times i did not do i want my money back
 8th of Dec, 2012 by   tonyram555 0 Votes
it was charge on 12/7/12

Beware of Alarm Company Scam!

Latest Groups