logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Mcdonalds
Lexington, Kentucky
Phone: 513 628-2347
poortish@yahoo.com
I had my daughter 2 birthday at Mcdonalds which she loves. My party was book two weeks before November 21 the day of the party. I get there 15 min late because i live in Ohio and her gransparents live in ky and wanted the party near.When i get there my party was not set up from the tim 2-4 they tell me my party was from 11-2! So my party and guest are just standing there, the manager tell me they been try to call me they had the wrong number had a party book for a month with that date! What!! Who does that??? no place mats for the kids no plate just the tray they put pancakes in, they use the end of the lips for the icecream! I call to ask if i need to bring plates or cups! This was the worst brithday party i ever had!! All they said was sorry and took 30 if! The sad look on my daughter face was so sad and there was to many kids in the playarea.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2009 by   carolina paris 0 Votes
I planed a birthday party for my best friends 2 year old. I booked the playplace at our local McDonalds 2 months ago. Today when I arrived to set up for the party I was informed that not only did they book a second party at the same time but they also booked another party 30 minutes later. Whose ever heard of a childs birthday party lasting 30 minutes? It took us over an hour to get any food, the playplace was so packed most of our party had to set out in the resaurant, and we were informed that they didn't have enough plates, hats, or birthday cakes for all three parties. These things are supposed to be included in the price of the party. we were not worried about the cake because I brought one along with ice cream. but because we were supposed to get plates i didn't bring these. our guests ended up eating cake and ice cream out of big mac boxes. the kids could hardly play because they were being pushed around by the older kids from the 2 other parties. and there really wasn't enough room. This party was going to be a gift for my friend and her son because the company that she worked for went under in Dec. and she lost her job and really couldn't afford to have the party herself. Now instead of feeling like I gave them a gift I feel like I gave them a headache. No one working for McDonalds said that they were sorry and all the manager did was offer to call the other McDonalds in the area to see if they could take on one of the parties and we were willing to move but he never came back to inform us of what they said. am i wrong to feel like we were cheated out of the party we were promised 2 months ago???
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Lizelle Pienaar 0 Votes
To whom it may concern

I am very unhappy about my last visit to the McDonalds Rangitikei Street. Palmerston North early in May. I went the morning to book a party for a girl that turn 4 her parents was not in the position to have a party for her so I went and ask if I could book it for the afternoon at 4pm. The manager on duty said it wss in order everything will be fine.

I arrived there at 4pm with friends waiting nothing was ready.. We stood there while they were cleaning the floor and rushing around after I had to ask what about the party. Then a guy started to help us. He was very friendly his name was Luke. But after the few bits of paper wsa on the table we saw him once when he took the orders and again whne he was chatting to the other mothers. The kids were out of control running around and very sooon got bored.

There were in total 5 children. When i went to pay the bill $80!! I almost got a heart attack!
I did phone the store afterwards and complaint about that. The manager on duty returned my call by saying they prefer to have bookings 2 weeks in advance. For what I wondered and if so why did the manager on duty not say to me sorry we cannot take a late booking. She just said we appreciate your response but we can do nothing further.

I am very unhappy regarding this and would appreciate it if something could be done about this.

lizelle pienaar
lizellepienaar@hotmail.com
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   mrsquigles 0 Votes
"To whom it may concern"
Which happens to be no one.
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   melissa a 0 Votes
I also plan a birthday party in September 2009 for my 2 yr old son and I had the same experience. When I first made the reservation I was told I would have the whole play area for my party. I was also going to have someone help me with my son birthday party and I hardly ever got the help form them. The play area was a mess when I arrived. All the tables were dirty the play area was not clean and ready for my son birthday party. To top it off 5 mins after I arrive some other family arrive stating they had already book a party too. Now that was very upsetting to my husband and me becuase what was told to me was not a word they kept. I paid the deposit plus I paid everybodies food which is ok but nothing went so right that day. Agian with a Im sorry they say they thing they can fix anything then just shut us up. Now I do plan to make my sons birthday party at mcdonalds but another location. I want something in writing telling me what it offers so I can show them and I wont run into this problem again. I really hope everything will go better this year since last year was not good/great at all.
San Antonio, Tx 78211