logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Black Boat Hairs
very bad and untrustable company
2. (4 mins ago)
Safestyle UK
Totally unprofessional
3. (10 mins ago)
Benze Vacation Club
False Commitment and Membership
4. (14 mins ago)
RoidsMall
Ripped Me Off, Only sent 1/2 of my order.
5. (40 mins ago)
Acronis
Product does not work, no refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lowes Home Improvement, Daphne, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - return of washing machine

Lowes Home Improvement Contacts & Informations

Lowes Home Improvement

Posted:    cindy norton

return of washing machine

lowes home improvement
Daphne, Alabama
Purchased a GE Profile washer and dryer with stands. Took me 15 minutes to purchase appliances and set up delivery for the next morning at 8:00. After three weeks the washer started smoking and a burning smell came out of it. Called back to same store and explained what happened. First they just gave me a 800 number and said they could do nothing. Then after realizing I had 90 days, I called and asked for a new washing machine. They said they didn't know if they had one, when pushed they finally said they did, then when I asked to be scheduled for the next day, the person in appliances said that only a manager could do scheduling and they would have to get back to me. After three more calls I finally got scheduled. The next day two delivery men showed up and came in and said they would have to check to make sure washer was broken (said not that they thought i was lying) and then said they thought that they had brought the wrong color. Said they would return in a couple of hours. Not...then I called store manager who proceeded to come out with another man and take pictures of washer and turns out the delivery guys had the right washer just was alittle color blind. Came back five hours later (all day by now) and drove onto yard, scraped walls, and while unpacking new washer in garage to bring in, dropped it. So, wondering if this one will last????????? I had no trouble buying it but what a nightmare when i had a problem.

Cindy Norton/Ray Norton
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2009 by   kevin johnson 0 Votes
I can prevent purchasing fraud and return fraud contact me at kdjohnson46@yahoo.com

Make Sure Windows Is Up To Date!

Latest Groups