logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Mustardsandwich.net
Stay away from online puppy pushers
2. (4 mins ago)
Mr. Brian Korte - Attorney at Law
Charge of Upfront Fees and non delivery of services
3. (10 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (13 mins ago)
pavescapesinc.com
Bad services and really slow and lazy workers
5. (30 mins ago)
Three Dads Auto Sales and Detailing
Stolen Money and Lemon Cars

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Long John Silvers, South Charleston, West Virginia Complaints & Reviews - employees

Long John Silvers Contacts & Informations

Long John Silvers

Posted:    dka

employees

long john silvers
South Charleston, West Virginia
me and my sister went into the restraunt to have a sit down dinner.when we went in there was a cashier that was so rude and was not even in a uniform that was of the companys.she would start to take a order then start talking to someone else. she was so loud and so unprofession that it was not even a good inviroment. we almost went somewhere else to eat.whever she was not a person that anyone would want to work in ther resturant. one of the employees mother came in and went in behind the counter and helped herself
and got her a soda and went back and sent in the lobby, then the mother went back up to the counter and they gave her a free dinner. i think someone should check in on the person that was working the cash register because she was not a empoyee or was not in a uniform .she keep on saying you have got to get someone up here because i have go to go to work.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2012 by   Delores Massie 0 Votes
I have several issues concerning the LJS restaurant in Staunton, Virginia, greenville ave. The manager Erin, is letting several things go on their, that should not be. The safe which is supposed to be at 500.00 dollars is not, there are employees and non employees taking food from the freezer, their is drug activity that is going on inside the restaurant and outside the restaurant. The facility overall is not maintained very well, very dirty. A very dissatisfying place. A district manager needs to visit more often.
 25th of Aug, 2012 by   Kimber62 0 Votes
I was waited on by a woman who cared more about what was going on with the employee's in the kitchen than taking my order. She kept tell me she was sorry but she didn't hear what I said. It was because she was making an ass of herself talking to the people in the kitchen. Once my sister and I sat down to eat our food we couldn't even carry on a conversation because the employees were talking and laughing so loud you couldn't even hear yourself think. This was the second time it has happened to us. We usually stop in after a doctors appt or something because it is on our way home. The employees there are very unprofessional and rude. The manage was more interested in finding a pampered chef book for one of the other employees than telling them to be quiet and do their job. The one cashier also took a smoke break and when she came back she went straight to the cash register to wait on a customer without washing her hands. I was very upset by all of this and will probably never eat there again unless the employees learn how to handle themselves professionally.

The 3 Best Tips to Higher Credit Scores