logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
2. (30 mins ago)
Illegal Services/Harrassment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Little Caesar Pizza, Bowling Green, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - hard pizza crust-broken tooth

Little Caesar Pizza Contacts & Informations

Little Caesar Pizza

Posted:    MJRG

hard pizza crust-broken tooth

Little Caesar Pizza
Campbell Lane
Bowling Green, Kentucky
We bought a sausage pizza and brought it home right away for dinner. As I was chewing on the crust, I bite into a hard piece of dough and it broke my tooth. So the next day, after seeing my dentist for temporary help with the pain, I called the Store manager to tell him what had happened and he told me he didn't believe the crust broke my tooth. I told him I had no reason to lie, that I had some dental insurance, but I was sure it wouldn't pay the whole total for repairing my tooth with the estimates I received. I had to pay that day for a $50.00 visit. He said he was sorry but he made the pizza himself that day and that there was no way the crust was that hard! So my husband called the manager the next day and he told him the same thing, but finally offered to give our family a pizza a day for a month. My husband told him that one broken tooth was enough that a $5.00 pizza was going to cost over $900.00 to repair, but he told him he was tempted to take him up on the offer and give the pizza to the homeless! I then started complaining on the online customer service forms to no avail. As of today I have had no response either in writing or by calling me. So that service too is a joke. It is obvious that Little Caesars has no Customer Service and they will not stand behind their product. So from July 25th 2010, till today October 26, 2010 I have had no word from Little Caesar customer service, the rude manager called me a liar, refused to pay for the damage, and I still have to deal with the pain of the broken tooth, since I do not have what the insurance refuses to pay to repair my tooth myself. I am disabled and live on a fixed income. True dental repair is expensive but this isn't my fault. I have encouraged all my friends and family to go elsewhere for pizza. If the manger hadn't been so rude, I wouldn't have done that. I would love to take him to small claims court over the principle of the whole situation, but it's my word against his. He doesn't stand behind what he sells, so who really would be lying? Thanks to other complaints I have found 4 phone numbers that aren't listed on Little Caesar's web site and will be calling and writing to them also. Moral of my story, stay away from $5.00 Little Caesar sausage pizza, it will cost you $900.00 and a lot of pain and humiliation! I can't show a picture, but I still have the piece of my tooth!
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2010 by   pobarjenkins 0 Votes
You must at least have softer teeth or teeth prone to damage.
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   pobarjenkins 0 Votes
And to get them to pay your medical bills, you will most likely have to press charges. All the customer service can do is offer free food.

Don't Get Caught In Modeling Scam!

Latest Groups