logo
search

Liquidation.com, Oakland, California Complaints & Reviews - Rip off purchase not sent

Liquidation.com Contacts & Informations

Liquidation.com

Posted:

Rip off purchase not sent

Quattrini Co
Oakland, California
I buy electronics like TV's computer also tools from liquidation.com. They have been using the strangest tactics to scam money from me.
After I pay for merchandise, they withhold it without sending. Then they say that they are going to charge me for Item not picked up. They cancel the transaction.
They keep the merchandise, keep the money and charge me a fee for not picking up. Understood the shipping is on me, but I send UPS and they do not give the merchandise to UPS, which they are supposed to do.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Liquidation.com is a fraud and I say we should unite in a class action lawsuit against them. I´m truly surprised that the FBI lets them get away with all the scams, but then again, maybe people only complain here and online instead of where it counts (FBI office).

The Most Overpriced Products