logo

LG Medical Supply Complaints & Reviews - this company will screw you

LG Medical Supply Contacts & Informations

LG Medical Supply

Posted:

this company will screw you

LG Medical Supply
First this company showed on their "ordered" form a device I had not even ordered...after that faux pas, I cancelled the one I did (within a day - it had not even been shipped yet!) I sent both devices back right away. Then they fought my VISA company tooth and nail to refuse to credit my card. Don't go anywhere near this company. See all the other complaints. Wish I had seen them first.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
They do not belong as a Paypal vendor. They do not honor any returns even when
unopened. YET they have a return address and are not specific on their policies.

PAYPAL SHOULD BE ASHAMED to uphold their seller status!
 12th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
LG Medical Supply should reexamine their return policy, especially in this day and age of internet commerce. Restocking fee? Seriously? My unit was defective, would not turn off using the power button. I also ordered extra electrodes and wires...they consider these "disposable" items and do not credit their cost. I'm reporting them to the BBC, challenging the credit card charge, and submitting a company complaint to Amazon.com (even though I ordered directly from LG...they are an Amazon vendor and should not be allowed to have the return policy that they have).

Corporate Tax Scams