logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
5. (30 mins ago)
The Best PC Doctor
"The Best PC Doctor" - It is a total scam.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lazada.com.ph Complaints & Reviews - They do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers

Lazada.com.ph Contacts & Informations

Lazada.com.ph

Posted: 2012-09-11 by    Grimale

They do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers

Lazada.com.ph
lazada.com.ph
I ordered for two items as it was posted in their website that stocks are available. I paid via credit card, so charges were applied at once. In one of my follow-ups, I learned that only one item was available (item became out of stock a couple of days after I placed my order) and the one item has been delivered, supposedly. I canceled my order right there and then, but a few days later, their delivery man still came up to our office to deliver the one item (shows their lack of coordination). I refused to receive the delivery because I ordered for two (and these were actually intended as gifts) and insisted on my credit card reversal. I've been trying to reach their hotline 795-8900 to follow-up on the reversal but it says that the telephone number is not yet in service. DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA! They do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers!! :((
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Sep, 2012 by   Lazada Philippines 0 Votes
Hello Grimale,
Warm greetings!
We really hate to hear that our customers are unsatisfied with the service and that we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations. We would like to apologize for this and we hope you can send us more information regarding your order.
Please email us your order information and contact details at customer@lazada.com.ph and we will contact you as soon as we can to check on your reversal request.
Thank you for your patience and we would love to hear from you soon.

Lazada Philippines
Helpline: (632) 7598900
Email: customer@lazada.com.ph
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   giselle b 0 Votes
Their prices are very inconsistent. all these screen shot were taken on the same day.

5 Tips For Buying Jewelry