logo

Orite hair
Rubbish hair
3. (18 mins ago)
silkroad-pharmacy.com
They didn’t send order and communicate with clients
4. (26 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
5. (35 mins ago)

Price Match Policy

JoAnn Fabrics
Un
Warwick, Rhode Island
I will never shop this store again! Rude and incompetent cashier. This store has a sign that they have a "price match pledge". I had a Michael's circular with me which had the same product I was buying at JoAnn's on sale in their store for 1.99. I asked the cashier if they price match and she said yes. I showed her the ad and then she scanned the item. She said she couldn't match the price because the "regular prices" are different. Michaels had a regular price of 3.49 and JoAnn's regular price was 3.29. I said that's ridiculous, everybody has a different regular price. The item I was buying was exactly the same item in the ad. She said that's our policy. Unbelievable! I've never heard of such a thing. I didn't bother wasting any more of my time at this store. There was a line 10 people deep and only 2 cashiers open. I took my ad back from the cashier and left. I'll be buying from Michaels.
Comments United States Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2011 by   Sassyface 0 Votes
You are an idiot. It's customers like you that drive young people that work shitty retail jobs to drinking heavily.
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   molliewollie 0 Votes
I've noticed over the years, that Jo Ann's kind of has a "culture" of rudeness to their customers. Some stores more than others, but as a rule, unless you're running in and out and don't need help, you will experience rudeness in a Jo Ann's store. I stopped going there altogether the last time I was in one and had to deal with a hostile employee. There are lots of sewing and craft type stores where I live, so I have alternatives to Jo Anns. And I agree with you, you should have been given the price match.

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent