logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)

Price Match Policy

JoAnn Fabrics
Un
Warwick, Rhode Island
I will never shop this store again! Rude and incompetent cashier. This store has a sign that they have a "price match pledge". I had a Michael's circular with me which had the same product I was buying at JoAnn's on sale in their store for 1.99. I asked the cashier if they price match and she said yes. I showed her the ad and then she scanned the item. She said she couldn't match the price because the "regular prices" are different. Michaels had a regular price of 3.49 and JoAnn's regular price was 3.29. I said that's ridiculous, everybody has a different regular price. The item I was buying was exactly the same item in the ad. She said that's our policy. Unbelievable! I've never heard of such a thing. I didn't bother wasting any more of my time at this store. There was a line 10 people deep and only 2 cashiers open. I took my ad back from the cashier and left. I'll be buying from Michaels.
Comments United States Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2011 by   Sassyface 0 Votes
You are an idiot. It's customers like you that drive young people that work shitty retail jobs to drinking heavily.
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   molliewollie 0 Votes
I've noticed over the years, that Jo Ann's kind of has a "culture" of rudeness to their customers. Some stores more than others, but as a rule, unless you're running in and out and don't need help, you will experience rudeness in a Jo Ann's store. I stopped going there altogether the last time I was in one and had to deal with a hostile employee. There are lots of sewing and craft type stores where I live, so I have alternatives to Jo Anns. And I agree with you, you should have been given the price match.

Bank Cards Scam