logo

Just Brakes = Just Bad
unnecessary brake repairs
2. (0 mins ago)
Just Brakes
Finding unnecessary repairs to Jack up price
3. (2 mins ago)
Lies
4. (3 mins ago)
Roadside bandits
5. (3 mins ago)
Just Brakes Duluth, GA
Rip Off Alert! Do not TRUST!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    animalprint57

Managers

Ihop
Louisiana
This Ihop has poor managers, 3400 Williams Boulevard, Kenner, LA 70065-3726 I have eaten there quite a few times, and I do not like the way the managers treat the waitresses, I over heard them. They have some of these waitresses and hostess nervous. I would like to know who the owners are, so I can talk to them. There is a couple of waitresses, and hostess that I really like, they have been very nice to me. They work over night, that is when I go there to eat. I am very uncomfortable with the managers that work there, I have seen them, and they don't act right.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2011 by   knightmare 0 Votes
You stupid customer.. why do you care? why cant the girls complain for themselves ? u idiot..
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   Hiram Maldonado -1 Votes
GENTLEMEN: I urgently need to place a complaint against Barceloneta Puerto Rico IHOP Restaurant because of a higly poor service, rude and abusive treatment, pancakes and eggs badly cooked and presented and almost 3 hours waiting for service and manager never came to my table. . 3 times repeated order ( Few customers in store) .-Please, kindly tell me how I can place an online complaint as soon as possible. My best regards--Hiram Maldonado--2 Ave. Princesa-Paseos Reales--Arecibo--Puerto Rico--00612-5550 TEL--787-903-7946
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   Hiram Maldonado 0 Votes
MY COMPLAINT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINS THE VSTORE MANAGER AND THE COOK.
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   animalprint57 0 Votes
The thing is, I have gone quite a few times, and I find the watresses very pleasant twards me, and doing the best they can! They are not slaves, they are doing their job, and someone need to speak up for them that is a customer. If you all do not like their sevice, than do not go in there, and leave the hard working waitresses alone! If you keep going back when you do not like their service, than your stupid! I happened to like the waitresses for the way they treat me! To answer HIRAM, why do I care, is because the good waitresses serve me, and someone like you are trying to get them fired, when i want their service, idiot!

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures