logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-25 by    Janki Ray

Lies

Ideal Image
Texas
This is a message for all of those who have been lied by Ideal Image. I am seriously considering to file a lawsuit against Ideal Image and I am reaching out to anybody who is interested in joining a class action lawsuit to write and describe their case or situation. I will print all of your emails and take them with me to the lawyer next week. PLEASE make sure you file a complaint as well with the Better Business Bureau and the General Attorney Office. It is very important to take these both actions especially with the General Attorney Office to make sure they receive as many complaints as possible to encourage a lawsuit. Let's do something about the lies, the rip off, the sales pitch, the burns, the regrowth of hair, the price changes...If we don't do anything then they will stil rip off other women (or men) who are so desperately in need to find a solution for their hair growth. Thank you for reading.
Comments United States Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2011 by   jan clark +1 Votes
I am also wondering about Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal. I have already had laser hair removal at my dermatologists office...I went a totally of about 6 times..six week intervals and had amazing results and 1/2 the price..I have already gone to Ideal Image 6 times and its almost 2 years!!! and my hair is absolutely still there..not even sure if I see a difference. Not to mention the amount of money I paid..and my son and friend are having the same exact results..sounds fishy...need to look into this deeper.
 9th of May, 2011 by   Maria Vargas +1 Votes
Same problem here. I started my treatments 3 1/2 years ago. I think I have had a total of 12 or 13 sessions and there is still hair re growth, they burned my underarms s so badly one time I had pain for 3 days after the session. They also lied and misrepresented stating the sessions wouldn't be painful, and that my hair would be gone by the 9th session.
I paid $9000 for total body I wonder if there are lots more people like me out there.
 24th of Sep, 2011 by   Yvonne Gibson +1 Votes
I totally agree with everyone. I have been going to Ideal Image for almost three years now. They promised to permanently remove the hair from my sideburns and all they have managed to do was make the problem so much worst. I have hair growing back in darker and with avengence in areas on my face that were not even an issue to begin with. They tried to tell me it was my hormones and tests proved that incorrect. They won't admit that they have created a worse situation for me. I would have much rather keep my issues with my sideburns than to have hair growing on my cheeks and jawline like a man! I am so angry and I am ready to for resolution.
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   JH2O 0 Votes
Yes, I experienced excessive hair growth after one year of treatment in new areas, and regrowth of hair in the original affected areas. I also think one of the techs deliberately pointed the laser towards my eye when I removed my goggles and now I am experiencing decreased vision in my right eye. I would be interested in pursuing a class action lawsuit or other civil suit. JH
 21st of Jul, 2014 by   Sarahmay815 0 Votes
I too fell victim to ideal images lies and scams. I had only one session and have paid for more then that and they are now forcing me to continue payments while I am pregnant. I had a very serious allergic reaction to the laser causing my skin to be all red and bumpy. The treatment was very painful and they lied to me about everything. I keep recording ohone calls from them harassing me about making my monthly payments I have requested there corporate phone number to get out of this contract and I was told they can't give it out. I am very dissatisfied with their awful customer service and scamming lies. I would be VERY interested on joining this class action lawsuit against these liars!! SG

The Smartest Ways to Borrow Money