Hillshire Farms

foreign debris in meats

Hillshire Farms/Sara Lee Corp.
I purchased your smoked ham lunch meat at my local Walmart this week. Found several bright blue ?plastic shavings embedded in the lunch meat. Of course this was found after eating one sandwich using this meat, and upon investigation there were several more pieces of blue plastic in the same tub of lunch meat.

I have kept the container and foreign debris and product, and would like a refund and apology. I would like someone to look at where this debris came from.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?
More Hillshire Farms Complaints & Reviews
Hillshire Farms - implied violence [1]
Hillshire Farms - smoked kielbasa links

3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hillshire Farms - foreign material in food
Hillshire farms
505 Ne 4 Av
Ft Lauderdale

Package of Hllshire Farms - Lil Smokies sausages, after cooking while eating a piece there was something that I bit into that was hard and sharp and cut the inside of my gums. I spit out the un eaten part and found a small white piece of bone? I saved the uneaten portion and contacted this site.
 9th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I found plastic string in my ultra thin ham. I hope I didn't swallow any because it is real long and you can;t break it with your fingers. I pulled out about 8 pieces. I never get that again.

Contact Us