Was scammed at hhgregg store by employee

Warning. Was scammed at hhgregg store by employee. I entered the store after reading that they had 24 month interest free financing on purchases over 397. After talking to the sale person I was informed to get the 24 months on tv's you had to spend 999 or more. So I did. Then I get a my statement from the CC company and they say 24 months on all purchases 397 or more. Long story short I call the hhgregg store where i purchased the products and that is correct 397 or more on ALL STORE ITEMS. I am returning both tv's tomorrow because they only wanted to give 50 dollars of my 1500 dollar bill for their employees mistake. Employees work of commision so it doesn't surprise me some will tell customers different things to get more money in their pockets. Please watch if using there financing.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
24 Months no interest on tv's over 999 is true. They do it all the time and it's twelve months for anything over 397. Every once in awhile they'll have a sale were everything in the stote over 397 is 24 months but it's usually only a three day event and they don't do it often. The sales person most likely didn't realize that the sale had started. Honest mistake on his part.
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
some guy at h and h gregg offered sex to me if i got he tv what a bunch of garbage douche
 17th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hhgregg is stupid. If you dont sell something you have to whack the price till they buy or the manager will write you up.

Everyone there is racist.

i HATE h and h gregs
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
It's 24 Months on TV's over $999. Once every few months they have a three day special or a week long sale where everything above $397 is 24 months. Sounds to me like a honest mistake on the sales person. You could easily exchange it for the produc you like or take a fifty dollar discount. Why you expect more than $50 is the big question.

Contact Us