logo

Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Golds gym:Bellmead,Texas, Bellmead, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Horrible Customer Service

Golds gym:Bellmead,Texas Contacts & Informations

Golds gym:Bellmead,Texas

Posted: 2012-01-31 by    Brittani91

Horrible Customer Service

Golds gym Bellmead!
Bellmead, Texas
Every time I go in to the gym here in bellmead I always receive horrible service. I walk in and people will be in the way. Sometimes they have the card scanners where you can scan them yourselves, other times they do it. Well tonight I waited at the counter for 5 min or longer with 3 employees just standing there offering me NO help! Even when my Keys were in the air. I'm 20 so i don't usually care about service but it's every time. I hate how I get no help and have to find things out on my own basically. They need to hire better people who will actually give you a hand when you need it! It isn't hard. Also there is this one girl who isn't in uniform so I'm not sure if she works there but she stands behind counter distracting the male workers from doing there job. UNPROFESSIONAL. Not sure who I complain to but I will find out. This is ridiculous :)
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

'Cramming' Your Phone Bill Is Back