Posted: 2013-07-13 by

credit card charge

facebook
Spring Hill, Florida
i attempted to purchase credits for a game on facebook it asked me for a csc but it wasnt marked on the card. i entered the number i thought was right and when i typed in my cc information it says my card was declined. when i attempted a second time it gave me the same message i contacted card carrier services do they can tell me where the security code number was they told me my account had insufficient funds which i knew there was at least ten dollars in the account. when i contacted my bank they informed me my card had been charged on both failed attempts to enter my card information and that due to two charges of four dollars each i now have 2 dollars but i have received no credits in my game. i hope this will be rectified
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

25th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - Call to the New Holocaust Rabid Anti-Semitism
Maryland
facebook.com

Containc hate speech. Targets ethnicity and religion. Calls to the new Holocaust. Stirs 300, 000 people who signed for this webpage to join the movement to kill Jews.
 23rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - they keep double charging me
Pennsylvania

I am tired of being chared twice and this has happened alot and no one will get back to me help me please you caused my account to in to the -
 11th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - unauthorized us of my debit card
facebook.com

I have several unauthorized uses of my debit card from facebook, they have overdrafted my checking account with unauthorized charges.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
July 22/2011
I was charged 38.o8 on my credit card from Classmates-Memory Lane - don't even know who the heck they are (Classmates) and want this charged reversed! Stop this! I don't have money for this kind of bull!
 7th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - unautherized charge on my debit card
facebook.com

unauthrized withdrawl of monet from my debit card, I want the money put back I DID NOT buy anything and havent in over a yr, , , I dont know how they got my card number, but I want them to delete the number and put my money back !!!
 19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - someone has created my fake id with email add tiwaris199@gmail.com on facebook and i want it to be closed
11 b bariyaghat sagar madhya pradesh
sagar (madhya pradesh)
Phone: 9074680913
shiviitiwari10@gmail.com

someone has created my fake id with emel add tiwaris199@gmail.com on facebook this person is pretending to be me and spoiling my image i want this id to be closed as quick as possible n plz inform me on my real email add that is shiviitiwari10@gmail.com plz be quick
 17th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - Feels like a cyberstalkers only site
facebook.com

Awful! Asking for way too personal info but stalls on the joiner list. Asks you to confirm obvious passcodes but still won't allow new mobile phone members. feels like a cyberstalkers only site!
 16th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - fraudulent charges
Illinois
Phone: 1-618-420-9903 or1-618-476-9643

i checked my account (checking) and several charges were made on my debit/credit card and drained my account i did not authorize theses caherges! please contact me as soon as possible!
sincerely sherry k. williams
 18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - They just want to sell and use your information to make money
facebook.com

VERY INTRUSIVE. IT JUST WANTS TO SELL AND USE YOUR INFORMATION TO MAKE MONEY. DON'T LIKE IT, AT ALL...

DON'T TRUST IT, AT ALL !
 6th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - Used to love Facebook, until the changes that started with their removing the bottom navigation bar
facebook.com

Used to love Facebook, until the changes that started with their removing the bottom navigation bar. Timeline killed it a bit more, and now you have to pay to make sure all your Page's likers see your posts. Working on switching to G+.
 25th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - unauthorized use of visa card
Chase personal checkin account
556 Orchard ave
Elkview
West Virginia
Phone: 304-400-4006

My chase debit card was used for a unauthorized withdraw of funds for something I did not request $200.00 I'm disputing this un authorized transaction
 12th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook.com - the new timeline is a invasion or privacy
facebook.com

facebook timeline has destroyed facebooks privacy settings now i have no privacy my personal info that i would choose for only me to see is for ALL TO SEE
 14th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had several fraudulent charges made to my credit card by people buying facebook ads. Is there some way to track down the person who did this?
 7th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have read hundreds of other complaints about the same issues, and I myself have had an account closed due to several charges from facebook. Now they just started doing it to my Pay Pal account and other bank accounts. BEWARE of FACEBOOK

Facebook, Inc. Logo Facebook, Inc.
Customer Care Service