East Side Mario's

Posted:

Don't go there

East Side Mario's
www.eastsidemarios.com
Recently I visited the new East Side Mario’s in Prince George.

I was so disgusted with not only the lack of superior customer service, but the melted cheese whiz on the pasta was enough to make a 3 year old gag.

I eventually approached the manager once it was time to pay the bill that I didn't really want to pay, and he had nothing to say. I explained to him how disgusted I was with everything in general, and he told me "Well, I hope you give us another try". I told him "Not a chance would I waist my money" I was expecting to get some sort of gift certificate and I would have considered coming back, but he didn't do a thing to compensate me. Not even a 10% discount, I was even more disgusted with his not wanting to satisfy me as a customer.

I am a regular consumer and I frequently visit restaurant, so sure enough, I will NOT be going back there, and he'll NEVER get my business again, and I want everyone else to know not to go there. And if you choose to disregard my review, best of luck to you, and don't spend too much money, you will regret it.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

26th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
On May 23rd 08 we visited your restaurant in
St. Albert ab.
When we presented your gift card, we were advised
that the card was declined.
The card number is 627529 56229 5404732 2.
Please advise the reason that this card was not honored.

A timely response would be appreciated.

E.J. Gibson
 12th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have a really busy schedule and fast easy meals are my way to go, so I went to my local grocery store and bought five of the East Side Marios Entre's. I took them home and put four of them in the freezer and ate the other one that night, and it was fine. The next day I took another one out from the freezer to thaw so i could eat it later on that evening. When I opened up the package the STENCH coming from my chicken linguine was absolutly disgusting!!! I was totally mortified to know that I just wasted a crap load of money on garbadge food. So I took them back to the store and wanted to get my money back and was informed that they are previously frozen. They come to the store that way. SO I SCANNED THE ENTIRE BOX AND FOUND NOT ONE "PREVIOUSLY FROZEN" LABLE ANYWHERE!!!
So if anybody is even thinking about buying these things, THINK AGAIN!!
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
We visited an East Side Mario's in North York, ON. I have always like the food at East Side's but the service has ALWAYS ALWAYS been very slow. Recently I have been diagnosed with Celiac and they had no idea what Gluten free means, East Side 's must move along with the times. The number of people being diagnosed with eating problems is HUGE. Come on East Side's get it together, pick up the service and get in the "know", if you don't my advise to the public like me, go to Swiss Chalet they are in the "know" and they have a Nutrition & Allergy Guide for you to look at before ordering. I have gone twice now in two weeks, in two different cities are they are great.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Don't get too gung-ho about Swiss Chalet either. Please don't believe for one second that they are "Celiac friendly". Their chicken sauce is laced with gluten. As is their gravy.
There is a lack of restaurant standards in that chain of store.
 28th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
ive been to that specific east side marios a few times and had no problem with the food...
 3rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
East Side Mario's is amazing the food is great. Your complaint will not dissuade me from eating there that's for sure. Also, I am sure you finished your meal and they were not willing to give your money back because you didn't mention anything until you had finished eating and were ready to pay. It probably seemed to them that you were trying to skip out on the bill. So I don't think what they did was unfair at all.
 15th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have been to the east side Mario's location in Scarborough at warden and eglington. The first time was great as the waiter did a great job. The second time was OK too. The third time the service was terrible. We arrived around 8:30 on a Wednesday night. The waitress was terrible and couldn't wait to go home. I have never complained about any service before because I don't like doing that but I did complain to the manager because service was terrible. The management must have changed as we went back on a Tuesday night. Service was still very slow. Never brought the bread and soup. Main dish looked like it was sitting under a heat lamp for an hour.That was definitely the last time we go to that location. Its too bad because the first experience was a good one but since then went so downhill

Contact Us