logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
3zoom.com
Yup they are a scam company
2. (0 mins ago)
Bankers Life and Casualty
It’s true they are crooks
3. (4 mins ago)
saleholy.com
Scam
4. (14 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Cannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that
5. (17 mins ago)
Len the Plumber
Unfair pricing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

DRI KASPERSKY, Pleasantville, New York Complaints & Reviews - Someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company

DRI KASPERSKY Contacts & Informations

DRI KASPERSKY

Posted:    Aadler

Someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company

Pleasantville, New York
I got a charge on my credit card to DRI Kaspersky. I never heard of this company and did not authorize this charge. This is fraud
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Gayle Jackson 0 Votes
I was going to tell you that this was an internet security company, but I see that someone has already done that.
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Gayle Jackson 0 Votes
There is hardly any work at home business opportunity that is real today. I am trying to recoup $29.97 from a site called fastcash, my bank gave me the 1-800- number associated with the charge, however, they would only refund $7.97 for a charge from fedgrantusa.com, it seems this company or customer service line l called represents a bunch of work at home scam companies.

If anyone could help me get that $29.97 and $49.87 from TSN prosper university I would appreciate it. I know I can't be the only person who has been ripped off.
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   odod 0 Votes
Call Digital River and complain, they refunded my 'Kapersky' charge.
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   Tutu09 0 Votes
Charge just showed up on our Citi Credit Card from DRI*Kaspersky.com orderfind.com MN for $51.97. We have never heard of this company and definitely didn't order anything from them. Citi person we talked to was very understanding. He closed our account per our request this date 10/21/09. This is a fraud.
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   riru 0 Votes
Charge also on my Bank of America account for $59.95 from DRI*Kaspersky orderfind.com MN. BofA already on it, apparently, I called to block my account and it was already cited as being compromised. Can't dispute until the charge goes through, but luckily I caught it early.
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   Roki 0 Votes
Someone charged also on my credit card for $59.95 from DRI*Kaspersky orderfind.com, but I tried to ask information to Kaspersky site and they didn't know anthing about this purchase. It is a real fraud, I paid that ammount for someone else.
May someone help me how I can refund my money? Pls let me know how I can do it on my email address : srochira68@hotmail.com .
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   Chesterplou 0 Votes
In Oregon. I also received a charge on my credit card that I use exclusively for online purchases. The charge was from DRI KASPERSKY. My bank called me the day after the charge to notify that a fraudulant charge appeared on my card. Guess the banks are aware of this business.
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   tina8633 0 Votes
Hello, everyone
I too have been charged and somone obviosly got ahold of my credit card number and made this order online, even though i filed fraud charges through my bank, i did some research and found out that the person who charged my card knew my address and home phone number, which i never give out, but they put a different email address, these charges are made from a site called my.ord, which is ran by digital drivers. ( thats what the DRI stands for). I called their customer service and since my bank has already jumped on it, the cahrges were pending yesterday and wet through today, and my bank has already requested a refund due to fraud. I found the information needed to get your money back...If your charges are pending, they can be cancelled. If they have posted, they can be refunded. The company is located in MN. USA. Stop the hackers, call these people and get your money back. make sure to tget the email of whoever placed your order(s) (mine was 2, one for 78.98 and one for 89.95) so that you can have a personal word with them, then you can give their email address to the FBI cyber crimes division. They have the ability to track them down by their ISP. I hope this helps.

Digital River, Inc.
beltram@digitaldriver.com
+1 952 253 1234, Fax:
+1 952 253 8497
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   gogosox 0 Votes
Thanks for the enfo, I to was charged $ 119.90 to my Discover card on 11/07/09, for something i did not order to Dri Kaspersky lab orderfind and digitalriver. called cc and had it removed pending investagation. hope someone gets these crooks.
tom