logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (6 mins ago)
star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
3. (19 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (24 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
5. (29 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    onetwothree

policies

dollar general
Texas
They dont follow their own company policies
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2011 by   Let go because of lyes 0 Votes
I was a manager of a Dollar General for 9 months... The policies do SUCK! The DM's will take the word of a employee (NOT A KEY HOLDER) over the manager! They will fire you even if you have taken care of the problem. I was firied for 2 employess getting into the safe and I didn't even know that they where doing it. As soon as I found out I did what I was told and shanged the safe comunation. I didn't even work with the 2 employees. They worked nights and I worked days! The 2 that was getting into the safe are still there and didn't even get a write up! Now how wrong could that be? The DM has went to other stores making up all kinds of crap and telling them other things that I was to get fired over when that is not what he told me when I was fired.They sure do need to check into the Paris TX DM I think if they checked into HIM that they might find some stuff that they didn't know.Like telling an employee to lye to cover himself! You all realy need to watch your backs..I think that all Dollar General employees will stab you in the back just to keep their job!

Mortgage Fraud is Number One in Florida