logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
2. (1 mins ago)
DRAMBUIEBERRY Holly Smith
Bad Breeder
3. (7 mins ago)
Walmart Extended Warranty Center
Failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
4. (14 mins ago)
Fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Disney Movie Club, Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - can't cancel the membership

Disney Movie Club Contacts & Informations

Posted:    keren borrero

can't cancel the membership

disney movie club
Chicago, Illinois
i just recently started a membership with disney movie club about 2 mhts ago. and i just checked my bank account and the just charged $39.00 for movies i did not order or want. I have been not able to find where to cancel my membership and there's not even a contact number at all. How is that they have all this places to go to buy a movie or buy whatever, but no where to cancel the mebership.
Comments United States Movies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Mar, 2009 by   1808864 0 Votes
If you read the terms & conditions, it would tell you they have Feature titles out every 4 weeks that you need to respond to in order for it not to ship, and if you don't they automatically ship & and you check a box that authorized them to charge your card. They have their number listed on your catalogs & website. You have to call them to cancel your account, only if you fulfilled you commitment
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   P.Oed in Alberta 0 Votes
CONTACT BBB AND MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT, I DID! As far as I'm concerned poor old Walt would be rolling in his grave if he knew how his company is ripping people off! My family and I (a total of 16 people) were going to go to Disney World last Christmas for 10 days. After the hassle I have had trying to cancel my subscription(yes, I did fulfill my obligations) we decided to go to a different location for our holiday. Why should we put MORE of our money into their company in any fashion? Can we start a boycott against this company?
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   diane 0 Votes
on the disney web site i checked my bank statement i did not order movies our open a account with them i was charged 300.00 dollars
here
is a number u can call.1-800-362-4587
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Jan E. Mason 0 Votes
Please cancel my membership to the Disney Movie Club. I am on Social Security and just can't afford to buy anymore. My great-grandson in Texas has however ejoyed those he received tremendously. I believe that I have fulfilled my agreement with you, but if you show a difference, please contact me by email:bookiemason@bellsouth.net. Thank you Jan Mason

My membership code is 3404596
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Jan E. Mason 0 Votes
I don't have a complaint. I "have" to cancel my membership due to finances and cannot find where to request this action. Please do not deduct any more money from my checking account. Membership No is 3404596. thanks Jan Masonab249
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Jan E. Mason 0 Votes
Guess this could go on forever! What's the deal?
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   cmeg 0 Votes
"poor old Walt "-- LOL do a fucking internet search on Walt Disney- he was much more fucked up and crooked than the people running disney now
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   NickAnjali 0 Votes
I AM under 18 and i ordered the damn movies. I want to cancel but i don't know how to. My email is anjali0227@aol.com. Please email me and help me.
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   Jerel conley 0 Votes
For the Disney Movie clube call 888-257-9100 you will talk to a person.
 6th of Dec, 2009 by   psych0 0 Votes
i have the same problem. i couldn't log in or get a person on the phone.

my membership number is 3968641
i wish to cancel it. thank you.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   DMC Member Advoce 0 Votes
I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.disneymovieclub.com where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

Disney Movie Club Member Advocate
 22nd of Dec, 2009 by   cmannering 0 Votes
I have attempted 5 times now to cancel the club. For financial reasons. I fulfilled the membership in August and am still receiving movies even though I requested to get out of the club. Twice now my account has been over drawn and I have had to pay insufficient fund fees. Disney Movie Club is entirely unprofessional and should be ashamed of themselves. I will never join again nor will I speak kindly of the program to anyone I know.
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   msbussard 0 Votes
if you call the 1-800 number and keep going through menus you will eventually get a person. i chose the billing option and pushed 0 until the menu sent me to a "cast member".
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   mamamema 0 Votes
this company is a bunch of shady thieves. 2x in 3m they have supposedly removed my card info when unauthorized orders have been shipped - unbeknownst to me (I find out when embarassed at the grocery store when my debit card is declined). All I get is "we're sorry..." I am ready to go find this customer service center and let them feed my kid since our groceries are yet again non-existent because of DMC. I finally got somewhere by calling the Walt Disney Corp. in California (818-560-1000). It's their corporate name on this movie club, so they don't want to look like crap.
 3rd of May, 2010 by   DMC Member Advoce 0 Votes
I can assist you please call me directly 800-459-7002. Thank you!
Member Advocate
 5th of May, 2010 by   I'mdone 0 Votes
I have been charged for the past 2 months now for features that I have declined. I spoke with a rep at the customer care center but he informed me that it was my fault for using the card that I did and that the $70 in overdraft fees that has occurred is non refundable. I'm not clear how it is my fault when I held up my end by going online & declining the featured selections before the due dates. My card should have never been charged in the first place, so now I'm out $140 until I return the features that were sent to me. I have 3 kids to feed & I have lost my job & $140 will buy quite a bit of groceries. Can anyone please help!?!
 5th of May, 2010 by   I'mdone 0 Votes
Call 1-800-459-7002 & you will get the help. I called as soon as I made the last post & within hours she had called to help me.
 6th of May, 2010 by   jchapm17 0 Votes
I've noticed on my bank statement for the last two months I've been charged $39 for the Disney Movie Club, which I don't think I ever signed up for. I haven't recieved anything, I don't have a member ID number, and I can't find any kind of account in my name online. Can I remove the account based on my credit information?
 13th of Jun, 2010 by   pacharin 0 Votes
I am customer number 4502599, So I got a problem with my account on Disney Movie club because I did not agree with order number 56224470 but they charge my money in my credit card for 40$.I need you check for me and Let's me know how can I refund my money back and I want to cancel a membership, too
Thanks
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   DMC Member Advoce 0 Votes
Pacharin,
Thank you for speaking with me yesterday to have this resolved. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call me directly at 800-459-7002.
Member Advocate