logo

Signet Financial Group
Auto Warranty
3. (44 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
4. (49 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
5. (52 mins ago)
VBUZZER.COM
Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Direct TV, California Complaints & Reviews - They took money from my account without prior authorization

Direct TV Contacts & Informations

Direct TV

Posted:    TRICIA DEMBOWSKI

They took money from my account without prior authorization

att/direct tv
California
Phone: 18883557530/18003473288
I ordered the att bundle and i had the system for a week.I was not happy with the service and ordered cancellation.somehow direct tv is involed with this bundle and since i cancelled early direct tv started charging my credit card 498.99 when my bank noticed the extreme amount and declined the charge, they tried a second time for 399.20 and also got turned down and they kept trying for 299.41, 199.62 and finally99.83.They got the 99.83 from my account and told me four different times that they would never give me my money back.This is bad business practices and stealing from women.So I warn everyone that if your thinking of going with att(think twice)they will screw you and steal your money out of your account, well they allow direct tv to steal the money.There service stinks and so does there business practices.If you feel they have the same to you, come to this sight to complain, they need to be stopped.If theres enough complaints they might just have to go out of business, wouldn't that be great.we don't need shisters like that running our industries!!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2009 by   Coyote370 0 Votes
Yes, the very same thing happened to me. Only it was directly done by Direct TV. When I canceled their service (after 2 years, no where did I read that you start a new contract every time you add a new reciever, I added 2 this summer). So therefore I had an early cancelation fee along with my last bill of over $300. I had never signed up for auto payments BUT they had my credit card on file for my one-time payments I made on time. That is a big mistake. within the 1st week after my cancelation they started trying to take the money out of my account. 1st it was $54. then the next day it was $48. These amounts made no since to me so when I called they said they were taking out what my bank would allow of everything they said I owed in fees. One caused my bank account to overdraw and I got a charge from them! When I got paid that Friday, you guessed it, out came the balanced of $184. I had talked to them several times prior to tell them to set up payments with me on my paydays but evidently they can't stop the process. So I changed over to DISH Network and understand me, they are way more legit and upfront about their services and charges. DO NOT EVER give Direct TV your bank account info even for one transaction. Go to Bill Pay through your bank. That way only you control how much they get.
 8th of Aug, 2013 by   unhappy direct tv customer on contract 0 Votes
Got direct tv on july 30, was told my bill would be till the end of August, I was charged already on the 7th of August and was told I would be charged again at the end of the month... I had my apprehensions about going with direct tv and I should have listened to my gut !!! When you call customer service you can tell there reading from a prewritten card. I guess they get so, any complaints that they have cue cards! !!!

Veterans-Fraud