Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Bosch Dishwasher, California Complaints & Reviews - replacement control panel voluntary recall

Bosch Contacts & Informations

Bosch Dishwasher

Posted:

replacement control panel voluntary recall

bosch
California
the control panel is being voluntarily recalled on dishwasher model SHU43C02UC. i requested my replacement panel on 2/13. it is 3/2/09 no panel yet i have been calling bosch at 1 800 944 2904 for 50 minutes this morning they have disconnected me when they could not find my request or A number in the computer. I am still on hold for enrice I spoke to employee number 5510 on 3/2 i also dealt with belinda jacobs who gave me an invalid A number on 2/13. also Rose Hilton at the hot line on 3/1 and Roz at 1800944 2904 was supposed to know about the status of my replacement part on 2/17 it was supposed to ship
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
We are a service company here in Virginia and have put a hold on doing any more recalls as the first jobs we went to bill for came up as invalid authorization numbers. The numbers were good for ordering but not billing. Go figure?! Maybe they will get it straight now because the recall kits we have are not going to get installed until they start sending checks for labor and these customers are about to find out that they are going to have to wait longer. That toll free hotline will be ringing now!
 24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
NO MORE BOSCH FOR US
We have been waiting over a month since our call to the recall hotline for this control board. Bosch (who claims they forgot to call us back) blames the service company (who never calls back) for not ordering the part. The service company blames Bosch for not sending the part. Both sides have completely apathetic attitudes on the phone. I have Bosch power tools and have purchased many Bosch automotive parts. They will receive no more of my business.
 21st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I didn't even receive my recall letter until the beginning of April. I was told not to use the diswasher until the part was replaced. It is now almost the end of May and I have not received the repairs. Today I am going out and buy a new diswasher and it won't be a Bosch.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had the replacement part and was installed three weeks ago. And now the dishwasher is completely dead! There is this constant clicking sound, and no other movement. Botch dishwasher really disappointed me! Where do I turn for help, now that the thing is dead. I suspect it is related to the recall work.
 20th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
We bought a Bosch dishwasher from Lowe's 22 months ago. The soap dispenser door will not stay shut after you load the detergent in.

It's 10 months out of warranty. Lucky I used my VISA card to buy the appliance which doubles the manufacurer's warranty.

I thought Bosch was a quality product. If you figure we used our dishwasher on average every 3 days (there is only 2 of us), it took only about 250 washes before it broke down.
 15th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes

Bosch Dishwasher - Bad quality and poor customer service
Bosch
Toronto
Canada

Bosch dishwasher SHE7ER55UC/50 (manufactured in Germany) did not survive a year. Very disappointing. Technician did not follow company procedure, which requires to arrange the time of service. Called twice to customer service with no results. Lost working day waiting for technician. Very disappointed.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Don't ever touch a Bosch diswasher! We had never been notified that our dishwasher was to be recalled and now we have a burnt out kitchen and badly smoke damaged house. The trauma and expense that this is causing is unbelievable! We will be spreading the word far and wide about this incident.

Bosch  Logo Bosch  Logo Bosch