Bosch

Never buy Bosch -Bad products, horrible after sales service

4.65
BSH Malaysia
Malaysia
We bought a Bosch washing machine (Maxx) on recommendation from an electrical retailer who claimed Bosch washers are excellent- and later found out this is the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!
We were very dissatisfied from day 1 - the machine took too long for a normal wash cycle- about 2 hours, furthermore - the washed fabrics came out smelly and full of detergent residues.
This was brought to the attention of BSH Malaysia- their technician (Mr Lee and Mr Tan) were initially very reluctant to even come to inspect the machine, despite the fact that the machine was new and still under warranty. After many phone calls, and calls to the country Manager, Mr Herbert, they reluctantly came to inspect and eventually took the machine back to the factory for repair. Alas, when the machine came back, it did not perform any better.
We then request Mr Herbert to exchange the machine, which he even had the gut to refuse outright (This is terrible customer service and LOOKS LIKE BOSCH HAVE NO WISH FOR ANY REPEAT CUSTOMERS- guess they are banking on advertising to trap unaware consumers). After many phone calls and even trips made to see him personally, he offered to take back the machine at 1/3 the cost in exchange for another machine of the higher range (price offered was 20% higher than retail price at the shop)- we naturally turned down this RIP OFF offer!
Never will we buy another Bosch Machine again - don't ever believe what they advertise.
Complaint comments Comments (22) Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

27th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Unfortunately I was one of the 'unaware consumer' and bought a Bosch product in Malaysia recently. Upon delivery it was not useable - it has 'touch' controlled panel and it would not register touch commands reliably. I have not been able to get their customer service to respond in a coherent manner - just excuses! And up to date I have a very expensive machine sitting in my house DOING NOTHING.
Can you share the country manager's contact (email, phone, etc) so that if they wont fix it I can at least show him my ire!
 5th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have repaired washing machines in the past and have found BOSCH to be excelent products and my own personal choice of machine. It sounds like you may have had hoses connected wrong check the manual again.
The other possibility is the machine was not new?. Reliability on a washer can also be a problem due to lack of experiance in repairs. My answer would be to fax the German office they really do care albout the product.
 7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

Bosch Diswasher - No shows for service

You have to get working at revising your service department..They stink. All day long and a no show. I will never buy another Sears product. Ever.

service order 89107047
 11th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I am a customer from Kochi - India. Siemens Bosch Front load washing machine drum assembly gave away after use of 3 years.!!!.
According to Siemens service people "it happens due to wrong water and detergent" ???
Same damage occures in one year time to another customer for which, service people replaced drum assembly under the warranty clauses.
Here, as acommon customer, suspect these products really manufactured directly under Siemens Bosch or simply using Company name to market some duplicate or imitated products ?
Any how it is very unfair that substandard stuffs being marketed without any ethics.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just bought Bosch Maxx 7 and i satisfy with the German technology. My previous unit Electrolux last for 5 years and i'm looking for Western built technology rather than Japan or Korean technology. So far so good! Your negative feedback is important and i will take it seriuosly in monitoring my new unit of Bosch washing machine performance.
 7th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I bought Bosch Maxx 7.

fucked up machine, like running with no enough water, detergent still stuck on the clothes.
 7th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Poor, and later to find out bosch let con man to do after sales service! Fark!

26th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I hope bosch higher representative(germany or malaysia) read your comment and give feedback.
 12th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Anyone bought a bosch oven before? Any experience about their aersales or the same? I'm very worried now after reading these reviews - was considering buying a bosch oven but maybe now will go for electrolux instead!
 18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
i purchased bosch 14060N, AT HYDERABADIN IN THE RELIANCE DIGITAL SHOP, REALLY IT IS A WEAST MASHINE, THERE IS NO WASH QUALITY( 40% 0UT OF 100%) ...COMPARE TO THIS ONE ...SEMIAUTOMATIC( 70% OUT OF 100%) IS BETTER. SPIN IS ALSO VERY BAD. CLOTHES WILL TAKE 8 TO 12 HOURS FOR DRY. SHORT COLLARS NEVER LOOSE DIRTY... .KANVAKAR, HYD
 7th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Bosch Maxx7 machine, bought in Europe (machine has dials in Swedish!) is awful. Long washing cycles and TERRIBLE RINSING, despite using half the recommended amount of detergent and living in an area with very hard water (Slovenia). I often rinse the clothes separately twice after running the wash cycle and there is still detergent in the clothes. Having an A+ energy / water rating means nothing if the clothes are not washes or rinsed properly after 1 wash cycle and 2 extra rinses. I miss my US top loading washing machine (30 year old Maytag): shorter washing cycles, actual rinsing of clothes with a decent amount of water, etc.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Bosch mahcines are worst they do not perform as sepcivied in specifcation. I recently bought washer front load, the clothes are not drying at all. Also few clothes are getting teared off. Complaint pending with Bosch for senior technician visit.
 1st of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
BOSCH after sale service SUCKSSS!!! I called 5 days ago (on Monday 29/7) regarding ignition problem for my gas hob and the customer service told me he made an appointment for me on Thursday (1/8). I remember asking him whether he can move the appointment to an earlier date, but he said the system automatically select the date. He did not state the time the technician will come and told me that the technician will call before coming. Then I waited, and waited, and already took leave from work just to be at home when the technician come. Until 2pm, nobody called. I call the call centre and the rep told me no appointment made and they never made any appointment for customer!!!. WTF???!!! how come? then, I ask to speak with the guy before. He said my problem will be attended within a week. Now is already 5 days and you are not working on weekend. How long should I wait?? Then he said will check on the technician availability and call me back in 30 minute. guess what? He NEVER called. Until today (2/8). Now who will fix my hob? STUPID BOSCH. I will NEVER EVER buy your product again. NEVER>EVER. Electrolux will send their technician within a day. A DAY!! and only ONE call is needed.
 7th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Same here I have an Bosch Washing Machine WAX-18260 which is not working and have been waiting for the spares they don't even update the customer not call back the customer about the status each time we call they say the same answer its sucks and they say it need to be dispatched from Germany better they sell in Germany and not here in INDIA
 20th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
please don't go for bosch .I Purchased the bosch machine on 26/10/2013 from starting day onwards i am getting error and i raised the complaints many and with fixing problem they closed and addtionaly i learned from bosch without fixing the problem techinicioan demands to sign on job card and we refused the same but they provide the service seems.
 16th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased a Bosch Washing machine WAX 16160 IN on 14.04.2014 from Sharptronics, Anna Nagar Chennai. They assured that they will install the same in 24 hours. When the service people came they have given us unwanted trouble by asking for additional cost for installation (hidden cost). After 48 hours still they have not installed the m/c . This has put us in much trouble. They have forced us pay and then they have assured us that they will install the same. PLEASE DO NOT BOSCH machines.
 2nd of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am from Singapore and I purchased a Washing Machine WAS 28448ME/07 from Harvey Norman, who introduced this as the most "trustworthy and reliable" washing machine in the market! Have been using it for 22 months without any problem. On 21st Oct, the softener pump gave way and we requested for service to be done. We were told the "next available" service date will be 28th Oct. I mean, seriously, for a tiny Singapore island, a service for washing machine need to wait 1 WEEK? Having argued but to no avail to BSH Singapore, we have to wait. (But all our previous brands of washing machines, service is either the same day or the next day, NEVER 1 Week!). When the the technician finally came on the 28th, he checked, did some things and told us we can continue to use the machine and he will return with the correct parts, IN A FEW DAYS' time. The next day, after our wash, the door refuse to open. We called the tech, and then BSH, and was told nothing they can do. We said the clothes will stink inside the washing machine, but they BSH, says nothing they can do. Have to wait for tech to come in the "NEXT AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT"!!! BSH is a stupid company! What kind of after sales service is this. I have since told all my friends, never to buy Bosch appliances because after sales service by BSH just sucks!!!
 9th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased a Bosch washing machine on 04/04/2012 to replace my old machine of IFB. I purchase Bosch with their reputation as world leader in the machine. we have lot of complaints about machine and the mechanic, who come to check the machine has no knowledge how to check the problem of the customer and how to advice them. Actually they have no spare time to advice to customer. I have done the mistake to purchase such a product, which is not looks like international product from any angle as service is very low class and product is also just a average product after two year of purchase a product my girl say papa send this product to company to change. In last two years, company mechanic has changed the mind of the machine i.e. display board and now they said heater will be replaced. Now how can you say that this is a international class product as nobody is ready to listen. But they just want to pay money then we will replace heater. Why we pay such payments. We purchase this product for use of two years. Now company has to decide what we have to do with this machine.

Pushkar Jain
70-C, Jain Nagar, Meerut (U.P)(India)
+91-9412206374
 26th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered bosch plugs from autozone on line. Receipt was from them. Bosch spark plug rebate would not pay me because of the receipt. I have not nor will I buy anything from bosch.

sincerely
P N Hartz
 25th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have purchased one Bosch washing machine on 12 Feb 2012. On 23 Feb 2016 i have requested for a service from the Bosch service center with the complaint number 0470702919. It was informed that the engineer will visit the place with in 48 hrs. In spite of repeated followup calls to the service center however the Engineer never visited and the customer service personnel does not have any responsibility to ensure their service engineers reach the customers.

Bosch  Logo Bosch