logo

Dental Scam

Aspen Dental
M
Muncie, Indiana
Charged for services they did not perform...they did not go through my Insurance because they did not perform these services...they went through our Care Credit Account and charged services they DID NOT DO...We went back after 2nd visit and cancelled everything, but yet we were still charged for services not performed...and we returned these crazy tooth brush, tooth paste, and rinse that they wanted to charge $148.00 or more...Consumer Beware...SCAM
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hey Mark, Welcome to the world of Aspen. 139.00 for the Rotodent toothbrush and 25.00 for the MI Paste and another 25.00 for the rinse. I guess you decided it's not needed and I agree with you it probably wasn't.

I can't in good faith sell treatment that's not necessary to patients and while I'm not a doctor in my opinion most treatment plans were very inflated.

The 5 Things You Should Never Do When Filing Bankruptcy