logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
The Brick
No communication for payment protection plan
2. (4 mins ago)
Ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever
3. (27 mins ago)
Advanced Air Solutions / Filter Queen
Devious Deceptive Sales Tactics
4. (44 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track
5. (45 mins ago)

Go to Absolute Dental:    Twitter  Facebook

Absolute Dental Complaints & Reviews

Absolute Dental - Nevada, Reno - feel hustled

Posted: 2013-01-12 by    pasekpm
needed a tooth extracted. called and told them that i had a regular dentist but was out of town and i needed tooth extracted. i am 56 and have been walking the line of needing dentures. my dentist and i have discussed. went into the office, they did many xrays, she came in and IMMEDIATELY started...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Reno Complaint category Dental Services

Absolute Dental - Nevada, Las Vegas - DECEIVING BUSINESS

Posted: 2011-04-30 by    TOO SMART
I should have read the complaints against Absolute Dental before going there. I went to the one located at 3945 S. Maryland Pkwy. in Las Vegas and it was a terrible experience. In my case, they did NOT honor their ad which offers a "free teeth whitening for new patients only with paid x-ray...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Complaint category Dental Services

Absolute Dental - Nevada, North Las Vegas - James Huynh

Posted:    Nikkole
I went through the process of xrays and payment so that I could get a tooth pulled. The dentist, one James Huynh, was not senitive to my problem, argued with me about which tooth was hurting me and which one he thought should be pulled. I had a #31 which was missing approximately 2/3rds of it...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, North Las Vegas Complaint category Dental Services

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips