logo

Kumon Math & Reading
Children's education horror story
2. (2 mins ago)
Shopperdisc.co.uk
Unknown deduction from my bank account
3. (58 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Aspen Dental

Posted:    Pckstpr1

Horrible company

Aspen Dental
HORRIBLE service, , went to get my partial fixxed at aspen dental in cheektowaga ny and 3 appts later it still doesnt fit right, , had dr singh tell me that it was the best they could do...not happy will never go back there, i ma no dentist but ptu me in the lab and i could make it fit better, , they just dont seem to care if it fits your mouth or not, so now i have to go somewhere else and have a new one made cause they wrecked mine, and in the mean time im gonna have to walk around in public with no teeth and aspen didnt care.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2009 by   Jen Fortin 0 Votes
January 2008, I went into Aspen Dental to have a front tooth fixed that had been knocked out by my 3yo daughter. After all the xrays and quick exam by Dr. Bennidetto he expalined the best course of action would be to have a total upper extraction of my teeth. I am 32 years old and going on his recomendation had the work done. When I had gone in for a 3rd adjustment in May 2008, the doctor decided it was time for my final set. We scheduled the impressions and had the teeth made. On delivery of the dentures, I informed Dr. Bennedetto that I had sore spots. He then blew up at me and informed me I had been a pain since the beginning and I was to wear the dentures for a few days and let them settle in. I left angry and upset. I never went back to the Waterville office, but instead went to Bangor (an hour away). My dentures came with a 7 year warrenty and I wanted to make sure I kept the warrenty. The Bangor office worked an hour trying to fix the dentures but still couldn't get them right. I finally had to have a new set made. This set also does not fit correctly so I am still wearing my immediates! In the meantime, I filed a complaint with the State of Maine Dental Board (which I urge everyone with a problem with Aspen Dental to do), and the dental board found after six months of investigation that I had substantial bone to warrent not having my teeth removed to begin with! I sure hope they have enough money-because they have a hefty lawsuit comming at them!!
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   StillSmiling 0 Votes
It is unbelievable the amount of complaints this company has. I was one of there "office managers" or should I say high pressure salesperson. Everything, every complainant says I agree with. This business is not about providing quality dentistry. It is about making money off the under served dental community. It is disgraceful. Please spread the word before more people lose there hard earned money and there TEETH!
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   shuen -1 Votes
...Why would you order a *free* sample for $4.95?! Doesn't spending money on a free item sort of seem...I dunno, to defeat the purpose of "free"?

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis