Aspen Dental

a dumb oral surgeon

aspen dental
Akron, Ohio
i went to aspen dental to have my wisdom teeth cut out the oral surgeon was rude from the begining! then he said he was gonna put the iv in my arm and i stopped him explaining no one has ever been able to find a vein in my arm his comment was"well i will just pretend u never told me that" and proceeded to put it in my arm. needless to say i ended up in the er due to iv infeltration i was awake during the whole procedure at one point i pushed the pulse oxygen monitor off my finger since the moaning wasnt a clue to him so he grabbed my arm shoved monitor on my finger slammed my arm onto chair and strapped it down. since i was awake during the procedure i also know during the surgery he took the blood pressure cuff off my left arm and put it onto my right arm that was already filling up with iv fluid. when he was done and the nitrus wore off a bit i was in extreme pain they brought back my mom and sister and my sister had asked why my arm was so swollen the doctor proceeded to be a complete jerk to my family and got smart with them SO UNPROFFESIONAL!!!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

Aspen Dental  Logo Aspen Dental