logo

Cash for Laptops
Price Scam & Damaged Laptop
3. (38 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (41 mins ago)
Cancellation of Tickets

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS, Florida Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charge to debit card

AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS Contacts & Informations

AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS

Posted:    Lucky_Yankee

unauthorized charge to debit card

BillWaus
Florida
I found a transaction on my bank account that I never authorized, when checking online.
The description was AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS. I has no idea what this was, and it was for $63.98
I reorted it to my bank immediatly and then I tried to go to the webisite. The address took me to an amazon.com page but it said it wasn't a valid address.
So, I googled the same thing and came upon this website.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Apr, 2009 by   krister 0 Votes
same - charge was 36.66 for me.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   trytheone 0 Votes
I just purchased a book from amazon.com. I ordered it used through a Goodwill bookstore reseller. The charge to my card was correct. I came here because I vaguely remember seeing the Bill WA US item in the past as fraud from Grant Master.

Amazon.com is located in Washington state - USA (billing department?)

Just some thoughts
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   Yolanda A Jordan 0 Votes
I found a transaction on my bank account for a book that I had ordered from Amazon "Blossom Part 2" but I had never received it. The record on the statement was AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS. I has no idea that this would be on my bill since I have not recieved the item, and it was for $11.98
So I came across this website and so I am here writing to find out what have happen.
Why am I being billed for an item that I have not received.

LET ME KNOW.

FUSTRATED AND ANGRY
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   metalman1972 0 Votes
YA ME TO FOR SOME BOOK I DIDNT ORDER $5.75 I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH CHASIN THE CROOK AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS, IM WORRIED IT WILL STRIKE AGAIN!
PHX AZ METALMAN
 5th of May, 2010 by   jean troupe 0 Votes
I was charged 21.47 for a tanning cream I ordered . I never received the item. It was Amazon.com BillWa
 5th of May, 2010 by   jean troupe +1 Votes
I would like to get a refund. I hate being ripped off.
 31st of Oct, 2010 by   kiwiboy52 +1 Votes
Since October 2009 I have had 16 amounts totaling $1, 020.04 taken out of my check account, and I have no idea who this person/company is. Can anyone please help me? The charges on my account are from the name AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS
Thanks for any help what-so-ever...
Paul White
For: Kiwi Investments LLC
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   Mmarquis -1 Votes
Hey I don't know if this helps any of you guys out but I came across this site after having the same problem but upon checking my Amazon account history I discovered that the 10.23 charge matched the cost of an item that I ordered (and was successfully delivered to me), so to me it looks like this bill is a legitimate Amazon charge.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   metalman1972 0 Votes
good for you... i purchased ONE item and was charged this as additional to my purchase...shall we assume u are the reciepient of the charge?
 9th of May, 2011 by   Serena26 0 Votes
I also got scammed by Bill Waus on 5/8/11. I did not buy or sell any items. I don't want to be an Amazon customer anymore, but I also do like to buy things from there. Has anyone successfully put Paypal on their Amazon account? That is the only way I think I will come back to Amazon, but I am still very Leary. I am just upset and angry.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   noone9999 0 Votes
You can't pay for Amazon.com using paypal directly, HOWEVER you can get a paypal debit card and pay that way. It's free to get a paypal debit card and it works just like a debit card and will come out of your paypal balance or your checking account.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   lilmamma173 0 Votes
Yea, mine too. Got dinged for $598 on my paypal debit card...luckily Paypal has refunded money
 12th of Sep, 2011 by   bstitt 0 Votes
hOW CAN i FIND OUT WHAT WAS PURCHASED USING MY DEBIT CARD?
TRACE # 244462
amzn.com/billwaus $197.10 dated 09/09/2011
debit card number: last four (2604)

Eddy Stitt
713 857 4529
 20th of Nov, 2011 by   3dbeedy 0 Votes
I bought some clay, then cancel the order. It was gona take to long to come, but never got my money back.
 20th of Feb, 2012 by   TRIPOD +1 Votes
This is a GENUINE SCAM, this site "Amazon.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS" charge my credit card with TWO (2) amounts, one of $1.00 US and the other of $199.00 US ! I don't understand how those crooks operate but they seem to be able to access our credit informations trough Amazon.CA, we don't buy trough Amazon.COM (USA), only trough Amazon.CA (CANADA) ! How long will the authorities let those thieves continue to rip honest people ?
 20th of Feb, 2012 by   TRIPOD +2 Votes
This is a GENUINE SCAM, this site Amazon.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS charge my credit card with TWO (2) amounts, one of $1.00 US and the other of $199.00 US ! We always make our transactions in canadian dollars, right there, that was the first sign that something was wrong ! We had no message either from Amazon.CA telling us they were shipping something to us ! We do not understand how those crooks operate but they seem to be able to access our credit card informations trough Amazon.CA, we do not buy trough Amazon.COM (USA), we only buy trough Amazon.CA (CANADA) !

How long will the authorities let those thieves continue to rip honest people like that ? It seems to be a knowned issue for quite a while now ! Please disregard and erase the preceding message !
 8th of May, 2012 by   G-KiDDsWife +1 Votes
Ok so I just went a round with amazon.com people after i returned my product and still havent recieved a refund. not only that but i am missing money out of my account and all my bank statement says is amazon.com amazon.com 250.00(US) worth but i didnt order anything after the first order was defective. havent recived anything in the mail but I am out all this money that i work very hard for. and did they care no they didnt . I am just beside my self in anger!!! someone is prob. sitting on a sunny beach somewhere drinking fruity drinks rolling in the dough while we are all breaking our backs for them to break our banks! Let me find just one of them in person just one!!!
 4th of Jun, 2012 by   texiangal +1 Votes
I got hit by a $1.00 charge - shows as pending this morning. I do a lot of ordering from Amazon.com, but my purchases show up as amazon.com marketplace...not WAUS. My bank tells me that I can dispute the charge when it becomes a debit on my account. Hassle, but after reading some comments here, it looks like the $1.00 is a test charge, then they hit with the $199.00 once they determine it's a legit account. Thanks for the warnings!
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   Mister_Doc 0 Votes
I just found two transactions on my account both from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMAZON MKTPLACE PM AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS one on 6/11/12 for 15.98 and 28.98 on 6/12/12. I did not authorize this nor have I bought anything from Amazon since early May which they've been paid. What is this charge and why are they getting away with this ??
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   Tanim_Tok 0 Votes
If you have an account with Amazon, access it and click on the "Orders" button. There you can go back as far as you like and see a review of all your orders. I have found this method very helpful in solving BILLWAUS mysteries. -- Tanim_Tok

3 Ways to Clean Up Your Credit History