Aldi

Posted: 2013-03-09 by

rude employees

aldi
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
I went to aldi and bought almost 100.00 worth of products. When I was standing in line a guy behind me got out of line and went around to the front and handed the cashier his purchases and she rang him up. They did not even ask me if he could go first he just cut in front of me and the cashier said nothing and she knew he was behind me. I am done with this store. If you do not have a coin on you for the cart you have to go get change. Don't forget your bags you have to have your won our buy theirs. It is so unprofessional for the cashier to be sitting ringing up and just THROWING YOUR STUFF IN THE CART. HATE THIS STORE.
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Other than the rude customer who broke the line, nothing you complained about is hidden from you. Everyone knows Aldi you have to buy the bags or bring your own, and everyone knows you have to pay a deposit for the carts. If you hate it so much why go there?

As for the customer who broke the line, why didn't YOU confront him? It is not the cashier's place to do so, it is yours.
 7th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I WAS USING MAXWELL HOUSE COFFEE. I BOUGHT BEAUMONT COFFEE IN TIN. 33.9 OZ CLASSIC ROAST MEDIUM I HAVE NEVER TASTED COFFEE THAT BAD. I ENJOY COFFEE AT IHOP AND SONIC. THEY ONLY HAD 1 BRAND OF COFFEE. I DONT THINK ANYONE THAT BOUGHT IT WOULD EVER BUY IT AGAIN.

Contact Us