logo

Recruitment fraud, False Job advert

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel Complaints & Reviews - Incoming calls blocking!

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel

Posted:    Dr.Anupam Zutshi

Incoming calls blocking!

I am a holder of the Airtel pre-paid card. For the past one-week my incoming calls have been blocked. On contacting AirTel executive at customer care I was informed that this was due to the reason that my card was not verified. I had been contacted for verification prior to this and had given AirTel executive my address and had set a time for him to meet me and collect the required documents, however he did not turn up then and yesterday also on talking to your executive I again fixed a time for him to collect the documents today. But as before no one turned up. The blocking of my incoming calls without any prior notice is causing me a lot of inconvenience.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Mar, 2007 by   Sankalp Tripathi 0 Votes
My incoming was barred without any notification from Airtel, because address proof was needed again. I deposited all the documents at Noida Airtel on Friday (9/3/07) afternoon, but still my incoming is barred. When i contacted customer care on Friday they said it will be done on Saturday but when i called up on Monday it was told that it will take 3 days. Today its more than 3 days but nothing has been done. I am using airtel broadband also, but these kind of services are forcing me to shift my connection to close the relationship with airtel. Is there any guidelines for solving customer queries? If yes are these being followed? We are having 3 airtel connection and average usage of Rs.10000/month and still i am facing these problems. The customer care is very irresponsible and sometimes they even disconnect the call after hearing the problem and every time u call up there are different excuses. If you want to talk to supervisor, they all are always busy. Response time from airtel is becoming worse day by day. There is no advantage for going to new technology if u can not provide the basic services to ur customer in proper way.
 20th of Mar, 2007 by   Vinit Sehgal 0 Votes
I am not getting incoming calls on my mobile phone since last 15 days. For the last 2 weeks, i was on roaming and came back to delhi (my homebase yesterday). I contacted 9810198101 and 121, but they are not letting me speak directly to the customer care executive, and are telling me to send sms to 121. After sending sms also, there is no response.

Besides, there is no way i can contact them on phone.

I am able to receive sms and i am able to make outgoing calls. But, incoming calls are not received and the caller is getting the message 'user is not reachable'. This is hurting me a lot.
 7th of Apr, 2007 by   Rebeesh R 0 Votes
I took the airtel connection before 20 days, from one of the dealer in Boriwally(e) and at that time itself i gave all the necessary documents. But know the connection in barred.

I had worked in Airtel's customer service (HTMT-Chenni) so i know the problems and issues very well, thats why I had given all the correct documents. But still the connection is barred. When i went to Airtel Francahise in Boriwally west, I got pathetic service, they were shouting at me and telling that i have to submit.

I gave the same complaint in customer service, but no action. That is the big complaint of Airtal mumbai customer service. No actions, disconnecting the calls, wont take the calls in midnight times.. just fed up. I gave these complaints to TLs, Floor manager.. but still no actions on that also.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE NOW, MY CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING AND AIRTEL PEOPLE IS NOT AT ALL HELPING ME
 8th of Sep, 2008 by   shael 0 Votes
pl send my calls list to my id plz its a request

How to Avoid Unwanted Immunization