logo

Gentleninja
Gentleninja scammed me
5. (35 mins ago)
boot barn
poor customer service for online orders

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Airtel Complaints & Reviews - Network problem!

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel

Posted:    Abhijeet V. Mydeo

Network problem!

I am a customer of Airtel Maharashtra-Goa Circle.

1) I never receive any calls on my cell while in Vashi(Navi Mumbai) even in the Full network coverage. Even the Balance Inquiry (*123#) also fails.

2) I am not able to make or receive calls when I am in Vashi (Navi Mumbai).
I get message "Error In Connection" or "Network Busy" when i try to make calls. I can make Out going calls only after trying 8-10 times.

3) The IVRS system at customer care number (121 / 9890098900) is ridiculous and faulty. When I Chose to speak to Customer Care Executive, I hear message "This Number doesn't Exist". This is ridiculous!!!

I have been reporting these complaints to the customer care for past one month, but have not received any solution from them. I am not able to contact any customer care executive to explain my problems because of above mentioned problem. If I call Customer Care Mumbai circle then they are not ready to entertain me.

It seems that Airtel don't care at all about their customers. Airtel's service is totally hopeless and ridiculous.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2007 by   Deepak Kariwal 0 Votes
On Dated 07.06.2007, I took a postpaid connection of Airtel, but I get a very weak network in my office, which comes and goes. Due to this problem, I am not able to freely talk from my office and have to go out of the office in the open to talk again and again.

On dated 08.06.2007, I made this complaint with the Customer Care Centre and was told that by 13.06.2007 the problem will be solved. Subsequently, I lodged the complaint again with the center on 13.06.2007 and 21.06.2007, when the problem was not solved. Later, I got a couple of calls from the local office and a person visited me to know about my problem. I even wrote about this problem to the Nodal Officer (upe) and the Appellate Officer (upe), but regret that till date, I have not received any reply from them and my problem stands.

Secondly, I was allotted the new 56 series of Airtel. If someone calls me from a BSNL mobile with +91 he does not get connected, but if he calls without +91 the calls gets connected. On making the complaint at the local office, I was told by Mr. Anand Shankar Pandey, that this is a technical problem between Airtel and BSNL with all the 56 series customers and will be rectified soon. But till date this problem also stands.

It seems, that Airtel is only interested in increasing the number of customers/connections and doesn’t care about their problems.
 7th of Sep, 2007 by   Sumit Nair 0 Votes
Ya i totally agree. The service is degrading day by day. Even i m facing the same network problem at my home. Wherein if the call in on for sometime,it gets disconnected in between.And this problem has started since the last few months.I have never faced such problem at the same place before. I have registered my complain 2 months back and they responded in a diplomatic way last week. They say when the new plans for the network tower comes in ,your case would be considered. So that mean till then face the problem and suffer from it. Wow dats airtel for u...

Airtel Sucks !!!!
 13th of Feb, 2008 by   lg8302 0 Votes
I fully agree. It took me about 10 phone calls to find out that number 2 should be pressed to continue the IVR in english language as the initial message where the numbers are explained are not understandable because they are not in english. I tried to call from Switzerland because I would have been interested in a prepaid SIM card from Airtel while on holiday in South Goa. When I finally got through the whole IVR and had chosen to speak to a customer service agent, I alway get the message that the number does not exist and get disconnected. Because I could not believe such an answer I did this whole thing again and again... now I have to say, as a non Airtel customer you can not call customer service. I guess Airtel is really not interested in new customers. I also tried to send emails which immediately got refused because in the subjet line there was no Airtel phone number. To send the message through I had to enter their own customer service number and finally got the answer that the message was successfully sent. Well what can I expect... 4 weeks had passed and lots of emails sent... but nobody ever replied.

I agree Airtel has a very lousy customer service..but can anybody help me and give me a suggestion which GSM mobile phone provider could help me with a prepaid SIM card with prepaid data access /GPRS for a month. I would like to access the internet with my notebook.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Switzerland.
 31st of May, 2008 by   asdf +1 Votes
airtel i think is the worst network provider...for now...every where i get the same problem .network busy, error in connection...airtle sucks...
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   ashraf 0 Votes
Hi,
Network problem no network in mobile.
what is the problem?
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   surendar natrajan 0 Votes
my airtel network services is atmost worst & always there has been a problem
please serve me as soon as possilble
 23rd of Aug, 2008 by   Rohit 0 Votes
Airtel network is absolutely pathetic. I have been repeatedly complaining about network signal being zero (Complaint no. 745312691-latest), but no action from Airtel. It seems the complaint is just registered as a process and ignored. No official from Airtel gets back on the status of the problem reported. The calls while I drive, get disconnected at least 3 time in a call of 5 min. Even the call for complaining about bad network to Airtel got disconnected twice and was absolutely unclear.
The best IDEA is to switch to another service provider
 1st of Jan, 2009 by   SANDEEP 0 Votes
i am totally agree with above, Airtel is Worst Network provider.
i am using this Airtel since last two years, i never found good network coverage at all. i have given many complaints to (customer care????????) but nothing was good.
i will give it zero out of 10 for its network service and customer care.
it is better IDEA to have new network.
 16th of Apr, 2009 by   Pained-Airtel User +1 Votes
do we have a blog where we can start publishing the great features of airtel?

in a span of 22 kilometers within the city limits, there are atleast 10 points where the network drops like a call girl's cloths
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   mandkan1 0 Votes
dear Airtel,
I am totally dissatisfied with airtel network and its customer care service... im facing network problem from 2 month. i complated so much to custmer care. but not got any result.

I try to log on the complaint online it says it cant accept the request at this time
gaurav
village-kailon, dist $ teh -mohali, punjab.
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   Manan Maharaja 0 Votes
dear Airtel,
I am totally dissatisfied with airtel network and its customer care service... im facing network problem from 8 yrs . but recently frm some month i am getting call droping problem n network problem i complated so much to custmer care. but not got any result.even m on roaming tat time i m getting call dropin in full network in customer care number also i am having 3 conection of airtel all having same problem

i am totally fed up wid airtel network

please serve me as soon as possilble

Manan Maharaja
+919998882887
Ahmedabad
Gujarat
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   AVADHUT 0 Votes
I HAVE NETWORK PROBLAM IN SATARA(OZARDE) TAL-WAI I HAVE A PROBLAM WHEN I AM IN A HOME I HAVE NO NETWORK COVERGE BUT MY VILLAGE IN AVABLE IN TOWEER IS AVABLE BUT I HAVE NO NETWORK OZARDE TOWER OF AIRTEL IS NOT GIVE ANY COVERAGE
 28th of Feb, 2010 by   Ritika_j 0 Votes
I have network problem in mumbai (Khar West) RK Nagar. I did various complains but of no use. Reliance and vodafone network are working perfectly fine in the house only airtel doesnt catch. Its such a pain.

Kindly help

21st of May, 2010 by   goldwincool12 0 Votes
I am experiencing a network problem in my town ... I made many compliants but there is no response from aittel.. its getting worst day by day... There is no service to airtel tower nowadays. Frequency rate is very low ... Ph:9894922321. In Karungal Kanyakumari Dist Tamil nadu...
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   suhas123 0 Votes
hello sir my name is suhas .. and i am living in kapshi (sanapati) tal- kagal, dist - kolhapur . i have an problem that there is poor range in our surrounding area .. bcoz of that problem many people throug airtel sim cards and use oter such as idea, vodafone, etc sim cards, , .. if possible plz decrease the range probleam...thks...
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   suhas123 0 Votes
hello sir my name is suhas ... and i m live in kapshi(sanapati) tal - kagal, dist -kolhapur.. in our surrounding area there is very poor rang of airtel ... because of that probleam many people through thr airtel sim cards and they use oter service providers such as idea, vodafone... so if possible decrease the range promble...thnks...
 9th of Oct, 2010 by   Sagar Dongare 0 Votes
Hi freiends I am living at Nupada, Thane(W), I am facing Airtel network preblem From last 6 month. There is no network at my office at Jambali naka Thane (W) In my office there is best netwok to other providers such as idea, vodafone, BPL ... so plz solve my the range promble...thnks...
Kindly help.-Mob No.-9967551180
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   Balaji Kundan 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Am Balaji residing at DABC Mithilam Apartment, Nolambur, Chennai -37. Me and my family using Airtel Postpaid for the past 6 years. Initially we stay in Anna nagar, after that we relocate to Nolambur area. After came to Nolambur area we cant able to use the Mobile inside our home. We complaint to Airtel several times and we received only complaint no(21215277937) from airtel without any delay but no response and no solution from airtel. am really requesting you to solve the above problem. In My home, aircel, BSNL and even TATA docomo network are available, but Airtel netwrok not available.
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   deepika kukreja 0 Votes
hiii i m dipika ... i m using airtel connection n i m getting lot of network problem from december ... i m complaint to custermer care more then 5 tyms but my problem is not resolve till now... so please reply me what to do now..or i should change my number because of bad networking of aietel...
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   Madhu29 0 Votes
Hi, this is Madhu from Bangalore, recently I visited my native Andhra and I was able to make and receive calls on my Airtel sim. And after a week while im returning all of a sudden we noticed that our Bangalore sims doesn't show network. We faced this problem for 15 hours, and finally I am able to make calls from my mobile. But my wife is still facing same issue and the customer care says that there could be problem with sim and get it changed.

Debt Relief Agencies - 5 Things You Need to Know