logo

Aarp

Posted: 2011-01-25 by

Rip off

AARP
The AARP evolved from an insurance company consumers group to an organization dedicated to serving the interests of Senior Citizens. It has done a remarkably good job of letting Seniors know what is going on in Washington and whistle-blowing public and private items that are not in our best interests. Then the AARP endorsed Government Health Care, saying it would lower our insurance costs, raise Medicare benefits and lower Medicare costs. The opposite is true. Insurance costs are already rising and we are facing a decrease in Medicare benefits and government financing. AARP is looking forward to increased insurance commissions. What a rip-off from an organization claiming to be a senior-citizen guardian.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am 54 and disabled joined aarp for life insurance and medicare sup insurance that BS about guaranteed acceptance I have to go some where else for insurance aarp ***.I filled out all the forms that they sent me for life insurance for me and my wife they will insure my wife but not me they called me up and told me that they were getting me an underwriter and it would take a few minutes and they would call me back. Two week later still waiting.AS far as a supplemental for Medicare you have to be sixty five or older.Stay away from aarp American association for ripping off people
 23rd of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
About 10 years ago I applied for and i accepted a quote for auto insurance. They saved me about 100 dollars. Then the next year they sent me a bill for nearly double the amount. When I called to find out why they said Hawaii was an extreme situation. I immediately call my previous carriers GEICO, and renewed with them at a lower cost than previously . Does aarp condone this practice or make money from it. Am I the exception or the rule or is this your way of subsidising you incomes.. Please respond.

Fake Check Fraud