Slotomania Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Slotomania - California, Fullerton / Giving out my phone number

Re
Reviewer87470 on Jan 12, 2016
I don't know if I am making a mistake, but it seems that someone from Slotomania is giving out my Phone number to disgruntled customers! Got 2 calls, (thank God I have their names and Phone numbers, ) in the last 12 hoursI A couple of others where I have only one Name to provide! I stopped playing their games about 3 months ago, due to their loose way of doing things, and I feel they are getting even with me! I cannot get through to anyone, and I don't even want to think about SLOTOMANIA anymore!! Others have to kn ow what is going on! Thanks..

Slotomania / Have not been receiving winnings

Ma
mamma jamma on Sep 2, 2015
Have not been receiving winnings from Bonus games such as Wild Pizzeria, where I was playing the Bonus game, won 550x2, @ 500, 000 bet and was kicked out before receiving winnings. Played this game several days ago. Am playing Allstar Christmas game right now, and every time I get a 4 bag Bonus, am kicked out. Therefore, it seems to me that when there's Bonuses involved, money to be paid out, it's not going to happen. However, in contrast, there's no problems alerting to buying coins. During the time of Meyer Lansky, NYC gangster, he ran straight games in his casino, finding it...

Slotomania / LOST points TWICE

To
Tom Atkielski on Jul 15, 2015
This happened twice in the short time I played SLOTOMANIA!! I went in to play the next day, finding that my Points total was reduced from the amount I left it at the previous night! The first time I left the total point at just around 2 Million! The next day it was at around 345, 000! I wrote in a complaint and was told that they couldn't find anything wrong with it! So I am supposed to LOSE about 1 and 1/2 million points! Ok, I felt it may just be a mistake, and played once more! I played all day, and came out with a point total of about 1 million points! The next day I entered the site...

Slotomania - Alabama, Arlington / Wont load full site options freezes up when i try to buy

Ro
Roienell Dringle on Jun 19, 2015
wont load friends/Wont Let me Buy COINS/ No gifts/Freezes up Wont let me take a photo, Load thru my facebook Roienell Dringle.

Slotomania / Takes all your money, never pays out

Ma
Marilyn Pelkey on Jun 7, 2015
I have foolishly spent thousands of dollars on this game. I was finally up to 9 billion points. Lost it all in less than 2 weeks. No fun playing a game that costs you money. And can't even pay you back in FAKE money. I will stop playing, feel foolish and stupid for falling for this scam game.

Slotomania / will not let me collecte my coins from my friends

Ke
kellyj0317 on Oct 26, 2014
It has been 3 months since I have been able to collect my gifts from my friends that send me ever day I have over 4, 100 friends that send me coins and I have sent many lethers to slotomania and I got one letter that said I should hear from someone by Oct 26 and never heard anything and still not fixed Kelly kbjjameson1@gmail.com. or kbjjameson1@ymail.com

Slotomania / level up

Da
Darlene Viau on Oct 26, 2013
I was playing Slotomania and needed 10, 000 points to level up to level 700. I passed the amount that I needed and it ignored it and changed the amount needed to another 80, 000 points. I want my level up reinstated to show 700 and I want my 1, 300, 00 owing to me. Thank you.

Slotomania - Missouri, St.Loius / Mega Bonus Collection

Co
Connie Parish on Sep 7, 2013
I enjoy playing slotomania for about 2 years now. Recently I noticed my account is not highlighted "Like", so I pressed the button and nothing. For almost two weeks I press the "Like" button and when I collect my the mega bonus, I do not get 10% for having "like" the game. Does anyone know how to change this? For almost 2 years I had indicated "Like" then it just shuts off and won't allow me to press it again. Thank you, Connie

Slotomania / i been cheated

Sy
syed nawaz on Feb 25, 2013
i have been cheated from your bull shit game i purchased thrice a times of slotomania coins worth rupees 192.89 AED total 578.67 AED but still i didnt get a slotomania single coin whts this kinda cheat, am gonna file a complaint again ur game near my police station if the action will not gonna take as soon as possible i need a asnwer y this problem happened with me just reply me here syednawaz123@yahoo.com

Slotomania - California / 300 million missing coins

Lm
Lmacy1961 on Dec 28, 2012
I have been a player of the slotomania slot game for over a year. Last night I had 297+ million coins. This morning I increased my winnings to 333 million. When I logged back into my account this afternoon, my balance was 32 million...slotomania took bak the chips that were obtained by legal playing. I am not the only one this has hppened to...their facebook page has dozens of the same type of complaint today. There is no way to file a complaint with the company! I am very upset that they can be allowed to do this. The site will charge you $100 for a million chips so how can they justify taking 300million chips from me? If you could please look into this matter.

Slotomania - Minnesota / gaming on line

Lk
lkhanse on Dec 6, 2012
I'm not sure where Platika LTD is actually located as they have nothing on the web about contact names or phone numbers, only a web address: www.platika.com. I have an ipad and have been playing a game called Slotomania which is marketed by Platika LTD. I recently purchased $19.99 worth of points only to lose them all when the site asked me to click on something to collect a bonus. I lost all of the points I'd purchased plus the ones I had accumlated as well as all of the levels I had worked up to over the past six months or so. I'm very frustrated that there is no customer...

Slotomania / Support issues

Ly
Lyn B on Jul 29, 2012
1. Max bet with 4 or 5 in a row, chances are the bonus will freeze while playing OR when you complete bonus and 1st posting pops up, it freezes and gets a "Opps connection lost, please reconnect" posting over 1st winning post preventing you to click claim coins. 2. Screen shots attached to customer support showing issue and they compensate you under a million (700, 000.00) for a winning that IS 250, 000, 000 million in the Texas Oil Bonus round that is a rare 5 in a row bonus at max bet regardless of screen shot proof my Sloto game account. 2nd reconnect was while playing a 4 in a row bonu...

Slotomania / Money deducted but transcation failed as shown on screen.

Hi there morning. I wish to seek ur clarification into your online purchase of coins for slotomania. On 23 / 07 / 12 i was playing the game and was out of coins and i did a purchase of $24. 97 for 30, 000 coins and was out of coins again. So i did a purchase of 120, 000coins for $62. 44 which had my account deducted of that amount but the transcation failed as stated on the screen. So i did a few more tries only the $24. 97 Goes through. In all 11 transcations were made from12. 01am to 1. 19am 4for $24. 97 amounting to $99. 88 which is deducted and gone through. The other 7 transcation of...

Slotomania - Florida / loading

Sa
sandra.w.smith.39 on Jun 16, 2012
Was playing til I had it put on Facebook now letting me collect points and send gifts but will not allow me to play the games I have opened all the games up to the new ones I even payed for points now I amjust collecting them I am at 168, 358 can you help blue circle in the way
Contact Us