logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
USPS - WARREN, MI
USPS WARREN (12 MILE & MOUND)
2. (31 mins ago)
Yardworks 9A Snow Thrower 60-3982-0
Plastic parts break during low temperature
3. (34 mins ago)
PuppyFind.com
fraud
4. (39 mins ago)
cardingmafia.ws
They charge without your notice and didn’t provide any news about the order
5. (1 hr 2 mins ago)

PILGRIMS PRIDE Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

PILGRIMS PRIDE - Arkansas, De Queen - Safety Concers

Posted: 2012-06-23 by    Marisela Vegas
I have work for Pilgrims Pride in De Queen AR for 9 yrs my supervisor is Benita Washington and have seen so many safety concern that i have got to the point where i just would like to quit my job...On 6/22/2012 I saw that USDA put some pallets with boxes on hold to be re-inspect and pack well as soon as USDA walk off the floor area my supervisor Benita Washington told us not to inspect cause it would take to much time for us just to take am back to the shipping department to be pack and send out i told her that what she was doing was wrong and she look at me and told me that if i still wanted to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arkansas, De Queen Complaint category Other

PILGRIMS PRIDE - Arkansas, De Queen - Mamagement

Posted: 2012-03-12 by    kalen l
I have work for Pilgrims Pride in De Queen arkansas for 5yrs.Due that i have gone to HR and report that in the Department Debone for 2nd shift where i work at, lead persons go under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I have been into the office with HR lady that does the hiring but she seems not to be really be concern about this safety situation, also i have talk to night shift plant manager but he got upset at me telling me not to worry about it, Iam very concern for my safety and my co-workers safety due that i have follow every safety procedure step of the company policy and have report it...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arkansas, De Queen Complaint category Food

PILGRIMS PRIDE - Arkansas, De Queen - MANAGER

Posted: 2011-10-19 by    ZEDELY
We have witness how theres bugs including roches inside the production meat but everytime a hourly employee goes and tells a supervisor or complains to human resources MANAGEMENT, either HOURLY EMPLOYEES get terminated or suspended for no reason.We have also witness how sometimes sanitation is washing machinery with real cold water instead of hot, but we have been told by HR MANAGEMENT that if we report anything we will get terminated. Everytime it rains water gets to the chicken from celling to production areas, we have also reported to company QA, but they have told us to go to HR MANAGEMENT but...

Flu Shots Not in Short Supply