logo

Latest Questions

Murphy USA Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Murphy USA - Texas - Gasoline Pump

Posted: 2011-09-18 by    Benjamin W.
OK, about a week ago, I went with my grandfather to a Walmart Murphy USA Gas station. I went and started the auto-pump thing, while grandpa went to the store. I was looking around, and wondered why the pump was taking so long. I suddenly heard splattering, and I saw that gasoline was spraying from the pump and all over. I yelled for my younger brother, age 6, to "Get the heck out of the car and run to the sidewalk, " because an (idiot) was smoking next to the gas. My grandpa hit the Emergency Stop button, but the manager came out and started yelling at us. He claimed it was our fault for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Gas Stations

Murphy USA - Tennessee, Cookeville - could not find employee for 15 minutes and very rude

Posted:    goney
on 7-22-09 I stopped to get gas at 9pm at murphy usa in cookeville tenn. after i got gas i went to pay for it.
there was no one to take my money, i knocked on the window, and waited. i than saw the sign Must have I.D.
to buy cigagettes. i walked back to my truck to get my
I.D. when i went back to the window to pay, another
woman and man had been standing there for 5 minuits.
they also had knocked on window. still no cashier.
i walked behind the building, no cashier. walked back to
window, still no cashier. another man had been standing by his truck...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Cookeville Complaint category Gas Stations

3 Places for Free Job Training