Zorpia.com

Posted: Jan 22, 2013 by

The site was filled with ads for dating/sex and was very inappropriate

Zorpia.com
zorpia.com
I got an email from my niece from this site saying she had left me a private message. She is only 12 years old. It immediately asks you to give it access to your gmail account or similar, your birthday etc. When you finally get through, the "message" is just a welcome from their social network site and you immediately get an email saying that the person who invited you wants to be your friend on the site. The site was filled with ads for dating/sex and was very inappropriate. I felt violated and I cringe to think of who I "invited" to see a private message through this viral site. This should be illegal.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

17th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hi Dalozzia,

You may want to contact Zorpia support by sending them an email to support@zorpia.com or by going to their contact us page here: http://zorpia.com/contacts and choose "account and technical problems" and our customer support will attend to your concern.
Also, could you please forward us a screenshot of the ads for dating/sex that you were referring so we could check. Do not forget to include the screenshot when you contacted our support team.

Thank you!