logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (9 mins ago)

Xhose Pro Complaints & Reviews - I was looking forward to getting a replacement

Xhose Pro Contacts & Informations

Xhose Pro

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    blackos

I was looking forward to getting a replacement

Xhose Pro
xhose.com
I got my flexible hose home and used it for only 10 minutes and it broke. Then inner hose must have had a slit in it because in the middle of the 50 feet hose was gushing water. My sister was with me and we both bought them. I don’t have my receipt. I am dissatisfied. I was looking forward to getting a replacement from Xhose Pro.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2013 by   Brian Harper 0 Votes
You said your sisiter was with you when you bought them. The Xhsoe Pro is not available in stores. Are you sure it's the Pro, you may have bought the Pockethose, or Flexable Hose, or the regular blue X Hose. The Pro is black with brass fittings. The Xhose customer service number is 1-800-554-5925
 8th of Jul, 2013 by   kikione 0 Votes
Save your money people, I bought one for my dad and in 10 days the hose busted and in 3 weeks the nozzle stopped working. Piece of garbage
 8th of Jul, 2013 by   kikione +1 Votes
I bought one for my dad in May and it lasted 10 days when the hose busted...now it's July and the nozzle broke...Piece of garbage
 10th of Jul, 2013 by   Try It +1 Votes
I purchased the "pocket hose". The first time I hooked it up it ruptured bursting the inside clear hose. I took it back, obtained a second. This time leaked at the coupling. Took if back for a refund. I bought the xhose and have had "0" problems and I used it several times. However, durability could be a factor.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   gregbeau 0 Votes
Purchased 3 50' hoses on line; all three failed within two weeks; one burst, two leaked at the hose bib fitting. Can't demand replacements since I stained them dark to eliminate that hideous lime green color. Does anybody know if replacement fittings are available?
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   moe7987 0 Votes
we bought a Xhose and it busted as soon as we turned the water in it. the middle rubber burst. I would not recommend these to any one.
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   curte 0 Votes
I bought my X hose, took it home and hooked it up. Within seconds, the connection at he supply end blew off. I took it right back and got my money back, within 15 min of buying it.
I love the concept of it and think it is a great idea,
I will not buy another till it's improved and not lasting 15 min.
 29th of Nov, 2013 by   MIKE MELLO 0 Votes
I bought my x hose brought it home hooked it up and it and it blew up could not take it back because got on TV NO PHONE number to call THAT NOT RIGHT.DON'T BUT IT NOT A GOOD HOSE.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Vernon Murrer 0 Votes
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Vernon Murrer 0 Votes
My wife got me two X-hose pro, I have dogs I water every day, One hose came apart from the brass fitting, I have had it just under the 90 days, I have mailed it back, I am using the other, I like it but I don't think they will last long, I think the brass fittings are to heavy for the hose, I needed 75 feet but couldn't afford it, The brass fittings are to heavy to drag around two 50 footers, The farrow fittings seams to be a problem, It appears to be larger than the hose allowing it to come apart, Mine swelled up like a water balloon before it came apart, With in seconds, Soaked me down in 32* temps, Flipped around like a fire hose before I could get to the valve to turn it off, I like the idea, Just needs to correct the flaws. I really like the hose, Just needs some adjustments ti the fitting areas, Maybe a spring wrap around the fitting to hose for support, Seams to be a weak area.
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   chapoline 0 Votes
I bought Several For my Home, and Replaced all of my out door hoses, To bad for me; I found out that they leek at the Brass fittings, and they have half the pressure of a regular hose. I am not going to pay $10.95 shipping and handling for faulty equipment, and another thing they do not have a phone number for customer service anywhere on the paper work. DONT BUY THIS SNAKE OIL JUNK!!!
 19th of Mar, 2014 by   sandbagger 0 Votes
I bought 2 of the 75 ft hoses last winter when they were 2 for one. I used the first one last week wash out a refrigerator and with in 5 minutes it split about 2ft of hose right at the brass fitting and water started spewing out. They are useless and very cheaply made if they won't last longer than that. Cheaply made but not Cheap. It was like over $60 with shipping as I remember, but being past 90 days from purchase there is no warranty. Save your money. When it was working it was great and the idea is fantastic, it just is a piece of junk.
 20th of May, 2014 by   DianeCarrozza 0 Votes
I ordered the 2 for one 75' hoses on July 11 2013 was planning on taking them to our Florida home in September. It took 3 months for them to get here. So needless to say we didnt take them until January. We started to use one of them in April and that is when it split down the middle. I called and they said i had to send back at my expense. I did cost $12 on top of the $89.95 already paid. Started to use the second one and it split as well. PIECE OF CRAP. DONT BUY
 21st of May, 2014 by   sandbagger 0 Votes
I could not find the number for some time when my hose broke after 10 min of use. I finally found the number and there was no problem, even tho I was past the 90 day warranty period, they replaced it immediately. I have been using it for most of the summer so far and have had no problems. I was very unhappy at first, but they made good on it when I finally was able to contact them.

Steve Philippi
 27th of May, 2014 by   Boneline 0 Votes
I agree that these are pieces of crap. Got two uses out of each one just to wash the car before they both just blew up, even though I kept the water pressure from the faucet pretty low. At least I was able to return them and got a full refund except for the cost of returning them. I can't believe they still advertise these on TV. My neighbor was getting ready to buy one, but I was able to save her the money by telling her the hoses are nothing but junk. Must be made in China!!!
 30th of May, 2014 by   desert bug 0 Votes
Got 2 25 ft hoses and a blue one free. The green ones i bought didnt last and these I ordered looked better and cost more. Dont be fooled. They are junk. Dont waste your money.
 4th of Jun, 2014 by   darcy40 0 Votes
I have purchased these for myself and given some for gifts. Total of 10, I have 3 that work and that is because I have just connected them after all others came apart, leaked at the connection. Two of them just split.
 4th of Jun, 2014 by   willrob41 0 Votes
I bought the Xhose pro and within 3 weeks about half way in the hose it just broke. Needless to say I will never buy one again lesson learned. The bad part is the shitty company that makes this piece of crap wont even replace it. I think we all need to ban together and sue their asses.
 12th of Jun, 2014 by   scooter49 0 Votes
I bought the XHose Pro from Costco. It lasted about 3 weeks and the hose split just prior to the brass fitting. Took it back to Costco and they advised that they have had lots of the hose returned because of the hose splitting. My money was returned. If the company fixes the problem I certainly will buy another as I liked the idea of the hose retracting which didn't take up much room on my deck.
 4th of Jul, 2014 by   Bob Walsh Kansas 0 Votes
My wife purchased my Xhose pro at Bed Bath and Beyond. I was just out washing my car when mine exploded . It blew about a foot from the handle causing the hose to bounce off my forearm leaving a 3 inch bruise that hurt like hell. I'm writing because I would hate to see this happen to a child and have this hose hit their face. I have taken pictures and would love to find a lawyer that would go after DAP for selling this potentially dangerous tool.

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water