logo

1. (0 mins ago)
DHR Discount Travel
Double Booking
2. (0 mins ago)
winnipeg Health systems (filter queen)
high pressure sales man -rude staff
3. (21 mins ago)
Protective Asset Protection Division
Terrible service
4. (25 mins ago)
United Auto Credit Corporation
Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
5. (41 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-05-13 by    kca6aaz

Poor dental care

Western Dental el cajon
El Cajon, California
After agreeing to 1800 dollars worth of dental work and paying down payment of more than 400 dollars; the dentist removed what was left of my upper teeth which I believe were all good. She broke them of then proceeded to remove them by twisting and turning them rather than split them and extract s most dental surgeons would have done. I then had an ill-fitting plate put in my mouth causing me great pain. When I returned two days later, the head dentist jammed the plate in my mouth and told me to live with it. Five days later I returned and was told there was nothing they could do about the ill-fitting plate unless I paid more money. When I iformed thier coporate office of this I was told that was tough, and I needed to pay uyp or go without followup. After investigating the companies record I find they are well known for thier fraud of senior citizens. DON'T LET THEM SCREW YOU.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of May, 2011 by   srchng4care 0 Votes
the dentist removed what was left of my upper teeth which I believe were all good... what was left??? if theres peices of your tooth gone then NOOOOO its not "all good" and thats routine you probably had an immediate denture or a flipper placed and yes it is placed right after extractions it seems worse than it is but it really helps with healing dont wanna go around toothless do you? and 1800 for extractions and an immediate denture/flipper is a good price!

Strategy to Defeat Phishing Attacks